Dank appeal postponed to December 1

Remove this Banner Ad

So if he reckons that the Tribunal can't make any demands, how come he and his Home Brand legal team can??

He's just as much 'lawn bowls' as the AFL isn't he?
Lawn bowls? More like, indoor carpet bowls. ;)

well Essendon's role in it yes. Dank is making his own saga now.
Should be true unless Dank sings like a canary. Then again, Essendon won't be punished any further. It's more their reputation will take another battering. I guess it can't get much lower than it did 12 months ago. At least they've rebuilt their side in that time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely he's down to one of those 'no win - no fee' services by now.....

No he is well past that.

The "no win - no fee" is really only available when you are going to win, which lawyer works for nothing?

He is also well pass, here is the invoice for our services performed stage..

He is up to here is our trust account bank details please deposit out fee in there upfront before we start work and we will deduct your invoices from there as we preform our services. We will inform you when you need to top up.

Under
The Melburnian stocking fillers that need to be invented

THE DANK DOLL

Forget Tickle Me Elmo, this is the only doll your kids will ever want.

But if you have any kids who are rookies at an AFL club, keep it the hell away from them and demand to know everything that the club is giving them, even at the coffee station.

The doll comes with a syringe and a briefcase full of court transcripts.

74fd575630057ced2c04fa92e0dc4c21

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...d/news-story/ac402f983e985c75dea1fc6c2c8aea7c

Under

THE DANK DOLL

But if you have any kids who are rookies at an AFL club, keep it the hell away from them and demand to know everything that the club is giving them, even at the coffee station.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...d/news-story/ac402f983e985c75dea1fc6c2c8aea7c

It's missing a miniature, plain brown vial with the printed label that says "only the good stuff"!

Under

THE DANK DOLL

pull a string and it says "they're only natural amino acids, aren't they Weapo"

Under

THE DANK DOLL

What about the mobile phone?

Any sporting body/NDO that appoints a CAS arbitrator as a legal representative in an Anti-Doping Tribunal ( non CAS ) is immediately disadvantaged, if an athelte appeals to CAS, because they have to change their legal representative

Works both ways.

Why is it no way?

WADA lodged their appeal on Dank to CAS before Dank lodged his to the appeals board.

No this is your belief.

Please give me evidence he was given immunity, just because he was his immediate supervisor is not a reason and not charged is not a reason.

So you answer me how Dank's immediate supervisor Robinson escaped sanction from ASADA ? We are not discussing a Hamilton or Robinson who had two or three degrees of separation.

I believe CAS Arbitrators be banned from representing athletes in any Anti-Doping Tribunals - Life would be much simpler.

Last edited:
It's fairly simple Yaco.
Dank won't even front an appeal, do you think he didn't administer it?
CAS by saying the players were guilty, also were saying Dank administered it.

No matter how you spin it, Dank has never been found guilty of administering TB4 to Essendon players -Try again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back