Player Watch Darcy Fogarty

How many goals will Darcy Fogarty kick in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't want to go back through the thread and tag you all- time for all of the muppets that argued that Jenkins should play ahead of Fogarty this year to come forward and accept that they were clueless.
WOW way to turn a discussion to suit your self,
Most of the JJ s**t was around JJ vs Himilleberg, and why Fogarty was playing in Defence for the SAFNL side.

I would get Lynch to chop out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

At this point, with how much of a square peg in the round hole Lynch is, I'm all for doubling down on it.

I hope Nicks sets up a pagans paddock set up for Fog - play him one out and empty the forward 50 and hit him up on the lead. I think with the right structures he can become a fearsome forward. I'll back him in anywhere inside forward 50 to kick a goal

I hope Nicks sets up a pagans paddock set up for Fog - play him one out and empty the forward 50 and hit him up on the lead. I think with the right structures he can become a fearsome forward. I'll back him in anywhere inside forward 50 to kick a goal

Wouldnt mind a small forward around him for the crumbs when it hits the deck. Playing on the best defender is going to hard for Fog initially.

Does Nicks have form of setting up Pagans paddock?

I don't care much for the goals next year, I just hope to see bone crunching tackles and bumps on a weekly basis. Knock'em out Fog!

I initially thought playing down back for a bit might be good for his development and posted as much

I'd like to apologise to the board for such idiocy
Meh. I just wanted to see him playing AFL. If it meant that he played down back instead of Kyle freaking Hartigan, I would have been fine with that.

Honestly. How was he not playing for 15-20 games last year. I’m still adamant that anyone responsible for making the decision that he needed more game time in the SANFL is clearly not qualified enough to have anything to do with an AFL club. Jesus. What an appalling decision to not play him until round 20ish.

Apologies. I know this point has been made to death... but how atrocious was our selection policy last year? Lots. Lots atrocious is the correct answer.

I initially thought playing down back for a bit might be good for his development and posted as much

I'd like to apologise to the board for such idiocy

Good, now apologise for Jones as a forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh. I just wanted to see him playing AFL. If it meant that he played down back instead of Kyle freaking Hartigan, I would have been fine with that.

Honestly. How was he not playing for 15-20 games last year. I’m still adamant that anyone responsible for making the decision that he needed more game time in the SANFL is clearly not qualified enough to have anything to do with an AFL club. Jesus. What an appalling decision to not play him until round 20ish.

Apologies. I know this point has been made to death... but how atrocious was our selection policy last year? Lots. Lots atrocious is the correct answer.

More importantly, if whoever made that decision is still at the club, then we need another review.

Agree.... with him I think you could afford to carry in some games if it wasn’t affecting his confidence, seems mature enough to handle it 12 - 15 games should have been his minimum

Hope we change the style of play and play like we did against west coast. Fog leading out from the square with space in front of him. Fog being Ann outstanding kick, he would kick 30+ in him first full year. I hope he continues to develop his contested marking as I see it as one of his weaker points.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We should have a poll update on how many games for Fog in 2020?

My vote is 18 games. A few with rest/possible suspensions.

Or a new Poll.

How quickly until this thread goes full on, bats**t crazy again?

A) Before Preseason
B) During Preseason Games
C) By Round 1
D) It never stopped

My vote is D
Define crazy? Do you mean frothing over how good he is? Or being frustrated that he isnt developing as quick as we hoped?

Back