Player Watch Darcy Fogarty

How many goals will Darcy Fogarty kick in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a very good season has Jake
He’s been phenomenal. In many games this season he has been one of the main things keeping us in it. His decision making under heavy pressure has been great to watch. He looks for the smart option, not the dumb first option like so many of his team mates.

I think he was unfairly maligned last year for having a post Grand Final downturn, but practically the whole team did. He has finally returned to his 2017 form which was sensational. Last year was an understandable blip.

I hope he stays with us.

He’s been phenomenal. In many games this season he has been one of the main things keeping us in it. His decision making under heavy pressure has been great to watch. He looks for the smart option, not the dumb first option like so many of his team mates.

I think he was unfairly maligned last year for having a post Grand Final downturn, but practically the whole team did. He has finally returned to his 2017 form which was sensational. Last year was an understandable blip.

I hope he stays with us.
Yeah, i'm happy to admit I was wrong with Bull. Thought he was a depth player at best for us. But realistically I think he's been our most consistent defender this year. Can't recall any poor games from him all year.

I was all for moving him on in trade week's gone by, but now I think he add's genuine value to our best 22.

Does Tex?
Does JJ?

Seemed to offer more decent leads than any of our forwards in any game this year...

Also, put more pressure on his opponent than our other 2 forwards.

WTF you questioned Tex and JJ

Comparing Fog to those two

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THOSE TWO, WHO YOU CLEARLY DONT RATE

ALL FORWARDS LEAD ITS WHETHER THEY ARE HONORED OR NOT, TO SUGGEST HE OFFERED MORE IS CRAP

FOG WILL BE A GOOD PLAYER BUT EXPECT SOME INCONSISTENCY, THERE WILL BE TIMES WHEN HE DOES NOTHING AND THAT YOU WISH YOU HAD JJ DOING WHAT HE IS CAPABLE OF

ALL FORWARDS LEAD ITS WHETHER THEY ARE HONORED OR NOT, TO SUGGEST HE OFFERED MORE IS CRAP

FOG WILL BE A GOOD PLAYER BUT EXPECT SOME INCONSISTENCY, THERE WILL BE TIMES WHEN HE DOES NOTHING AND THAT YOU WISH YOU HAD JJ DOING WHAT HE IS CAPABLE OF
Please stop shouting

WTF inDoedee...

The club needs to have a re-think about how highly it values training form and SANFL form
It's hard to know exactly what they value. I mean we've picked guys on SANFL form and they failed, we've picked guys on training form.... they failed too.

How about we pick talent and see how they go.

And talking about twits - Kane has produced a column in the Ragtiser as to why Fogarty hasn't been picked this year.

Yes, it is all due to Fogarty not being fit.

That's funny considering it was all the coach's fault when Kane was stuck in the SANFL for a year. He had a bigger sook than JJ - he even looked at getting traded here.

Just more hypocrisy from the fireflighter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The scary thing is that in the last two games Fog has shown that he is our best forward. That is damming. JJ gone, Eddie finished, Tex on the decline and Himmelberg an average talent.
Let that sink in. Our forward line is in big trouble in the next few years.
Scarier still, our coaches are so clueless they played our best forward in the reserves all year with a big part of that in defence.

I don't want to go back through the thread and tag you all- time for all of the muppets that argued that Jenkins should play ahead of Fogarty this year to come forward and accept that they were clueless.

Back