Player Watch Darcy Fogarty

How many goals will Darcy Fogarty kick in 2023?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Was that the New New Good Fog?
It could be the start of the New Good Fog era... maybe. We'll see if he can sustain it, but his form over the last couple of weeks has been very promising. It's been a massive improvement over what he's done for the previous 12 months. Good to see things going in the right direction for him again.

This might be an oversimplification but it really seems true.

When he is focussing on wrestling and trying to get an uncontested chest mark = no good.

When he backs himself to run and jump at the ball = very good.

I’m not sure why we don’t see the latter more often but hopefully this is a turning point.

It could be the start of the New Good Fog era... maybe. We'll see if he can sustain it, but his form over the last couple of weeks has been very promising. It's been a massive improvement over what he's done for the previous 12 months. Good to see things going in the right direction for him again.

I saw an early rock video today running a promo with stone cold Steve Austin in 1997

And honestly it felt like rock was out of his depth with Austin.

In 1997 he absolutely was. He didn't really put it all together until 1998.

Excellent game by Fogarty today, especially given Walker was very down. Unfortunately to have the siren interrupt his ball drop or else probably would have had five, and a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easily the best game by the FOG this season. Looked great.

This might be an oversimplification but it really seems true.

When he is focussing on wrestling and trying to get an uncontested chest mark = no good.

When he backs himself to run and jump at the ball = very good.

I’m not sure why we don’t see the latter more often but hopefully this is a turning point.

Spot on. Its all between the ears for him.

Lets hope he can keep this form up for the rest of the season.

Massive confidence player, hopefully continues like this for the rest of the season and beyond
Yeah, that's the issue with Fog. He struts around like a 1980s Tom Sellick, but he isn't a confident as he appears. Very much someone who needs to play well, to keep playing well.
Plus, he did have some mental health issues previously, so we hope he isn't in a down spot at the moment.

I think he had a set shot on goal a few weeks ago while the siren went, sprayed it and I thought the same thing. Aurly he can stop and restart his run up, or at least get the runner out there to tell him how long he needs to delay so it doesnt go mid way through his run up

Back