• Dark

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Non-binary (Jack Watts)

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Prefer not to say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't take long for the first pretentious twat to out himself. You'll probably be shocked we don't shower you with praise for your soy latte choice.

Well guess what hipster, light theme has been doing just fine on Bigfooty for twenty years and if it weren't for color-scheme attention seekers like yourself would never have required an alternative in the first place. So yeah I'll happily keep chugging along with it while you go on prancing about with your fancy pages of charcoal grey because they express your inner need to avoid appearing vanilla. You probably even use a browser like Opera.

Didn't take long for the first pretentious twat to out himself. You'll probably be shocked we don't shower you with praise for your soy latte choice.

Well guess what hipster, light theme has been doing just fine on Bigfooty for twenty years and if it weren't for color-scheme attention seekers like yourself would never have required an alternative in the first place. So yeah I'll happily keep chugging along with it while you go on prancing about with your fancy pages of charcoal grey because they express your inner need to avoid appearing vanilla. You probably even use a browser like Opera.

Wow!

I never thought your hatred of me could reach another level but here we are.

Just so you know;

1. Dark mode is meant for mobiles as it saves battery life. It is not for shut ins that see no sunlight like yourself.
2. I am totally colourblind and have a rare genetic condition called Acromatopsia.

But hey Dark Mode

Wow!

I never thought your hatred of me could reach another level but here we are.

Just so you know;

1. Dark mode is meant for mobiles as it saves battery life. It is not for shut ins that see no sunlight like yourself.
2. I am totally colourblind and have a rare genetic condition called Acromatopsia.

But hey Dark Mode
Here we go with the personal attacks & deflections again when you wrongly assumed I was taking aim at you rather than the pretentious color scheme you're defending. Mate if I ever want to make you look stupid I'll remind everyone you're a Geelong supporter who looks up to a murderer, that'll do it.

Commiserations for your colorblindness but I fail to see why a dark color scheme would help when black text on a dark background has just as much contrast. As for battery life that should only be a concern if you're using some shitty Android phone, in which case we have another reason to laugh at you.

Hawfs taking off-season well. Probably why they never play football in late October.

What a dark timeline :(

Here we go with the personal attacks & deflections again when you wrongly assumed I was taking aim at you rather than the pretentious color scheme you're defending. Mate if I ever want to make you look stupid I'll remind everyone you're a Geelong supporter who looks up to a murderer, that'll do it.

Commiserations for your colorblindness but I fail to see why a dark color scheme would help when black text on a dark background has just as much contrast. As for battery life that should only be a concern if you're using some shitty Android phone, in which case we have another reason to laugh at you.
I used to have an iPhone. But the battery usually died after looking up 3 freds.

Huawei or GTFO

F89D59A1-CD52-4846-8E45-0457521791BA.jpeg

“And just like that kiddies, COVID-19 wasn’t really important anymore...”

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to have an iPhone. But the battery usually died after looking up 3 freds.

Huawei or GTFO
Geez I hope you put a bit of black tape over the cameras when you are beating the meat/flicking the bean. I'll check out tik tok, see if you're famous yet.

Light theme is used exclusively by scumbags.

Light theme is used exclusively by scumbags.
For 15+ years Light theme was all BigFooty had, and all it needed. Then Dark theme came along.

....congrats on turncoating & jumping on the Dark Theme bandwagon?

giphy.gif

Back