Mega Thread David Evans Resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

Do these bombers ever speak the truth everytime they open thier mouth lies come out. How about being honest with yr supporters after all they pay good money into the club so atleast be honest with them. Disrespect at the highest level. Who can remember Hird when asked if he was going to coach the Bombers he said no and what happened he coached them. Lies lies lies.

"It is also for slightly selfish but important reasons. I have significant responsibilities to the 100 people who work at my firm. They have stepped up to the plate admirably and very capably and the business is thriving but it is important that I return, and this means I cannot give to Essendon what it needs over the coming months."

Interesting, what will Essendon need in the coming months?
Lawyers, lots and lots of lawyers.

So Evans lies about staying and that its just a normal board meeting
Board send out a statement that they fully support him
Hird gives him a cuddle to show his support

Is there no one Essendon will not sacrifice to save Golden Boy?

Its going to be real messy from here. If Evans had to go, NOTHING will save James

"It is also for slightly selfish but important reasons. I have significant responsibilities to the 100 people who work at my firm. They have stepped up to the plate admirably and very capably and the business is thriving but it is important that I return, and this means I cannot give to Essendon what it needs over the coming months."

Interesting, what will Essendon need in the coming months?

images

EDIT: Found a better one:

1187473838_f.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At best, his custodianship was so poor that he allowed a scandal so huge that it is trashing one of Australia's great sporting brands.

At worst..... he may have some responsibility for actually playing an active role in approving or executing it.

Whateley reporting that Evans had a bit of a health incident that has tipped him into making this decision.

Not serious, he reports, but maybe a timely reminder to us all that this has real effects on people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back