Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Alcaraz in 5

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Day 12 is here

It would be interesting.

I’ve been watching Zheng since the United Cup. Really good player. Can’t see her losing to Yastremska but you never know.

I’d like someone I the final I don’t dislike though. Yastremska weirdly has a fantastic head to head against Sabs lol

$600 for the worst seats? For the quarter finals?

It’s $300 for round 1, I’d be shocked if a single QF is less than double that. My tickets were in a package and they have gone up double

$600 for the worst seats? For the quarter finals?

We paid 189 each roughly for RLA in week one and were up in the corners in the shaded area.
My jaw hit the floor when I saw what they were asking for the quarters on but good luck to those who are prepared to shell out.
Djokovic-Sinner has tempted us.

We paid 189 each roughly for RLA in week one and were up in the corners in the shaded area.
My jaw hit the floor when I saw what they were asking for the quarters on but good luck to those who are prepared to shell out.
Djokovic-Sinner has tempted us.

Is that Round 1 through to 3 & is day & night session a similar price?

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

His match with Alcaraz was absolutely perfect for Zverev. Quick points, lots of unforced errors from Carlos, really played into his hands.

Whenever a rally went into double digit shots, which was rare last night, Carlos won them all. And this is why Zverev won't beat Djokovic if both make the final. He doesn't have the stamina of those top two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back