Days since Richmond have beaten Geelong in Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

At least it was fixed in our favour tho. :)

The Tiger army would be absolutely filthy knowing that the game was fixed against their team.

Result actually favours my own club, as a home qualifying final against Richmond is looking very likely for us now.

The Tiger army would be absolutely filthy knowing that the game was fixed against their team.

Result actually favours my own club, as a home qualifying final against Richmond is looking very likely for us now.
Games are fixed all the time. Don't tell me this is the first example of it for you..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were you even 'in' the VFA tho..?
Ah yes I forgot your VFA flags of which all bar one was won before we even existed, but in this competition you have never had more flags than Richmond we joined in 1908 won our first in 1920, Geelong joined in 1897 won there first in 1925 and have never had more flags in this competition than Richmond.

VFA, we have two and one forfeited GF owing to a dodgy umpire, shows some things have changed, now we have 4 dodgy umpires.

Last edited:
Ah yes I forgot your VFA flags of which all bar one was won before we even existed, but in this competition you have never had more flags than Richmond we joined in 1908 won our first in 1920, Geelong joined in 1897 won there first in 1925 and have never had more flags in this competition than Richmond.

VFA, we have two and one forfeited GF owing to a dodgy umpire, shows some things have changed, now we have 4 dodgy umpires.
Better get with the times then, old boy. Like tha Don says, money talks, bullshit walks. ;)

ap900123067.jpg

This competition? I believe THIS competition is the AFL, and no, Richmond have not won more AFL flags than us.

What a typical ******* Richmond moran comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back