Days since Richmond have beaten Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I know late C19th history is not a Richmond supporter's strong suit, but the football media was run in a more gentlemanly fashion in those days.
No place for flogs:
Caro - in a corner, knitting
BT - pushing a barrow in the market
Daisy... maybe on a soapbox in the market advocating womens rights (you go girl)
Yeah I really feel for those late C19th century Richmond supporters, ye olde Baye must have been hard to handle back then.
I bet all those Geelong seagulls supporters would have never thought it would take another century too match the exciting deeds of their VFA team in the VFL/AFL era.

Amazing how you managed to keep so many players on your list from those late C19th century teams.

Last edited:
Yeah I really feel for those late C19th century Richmond supporters, ye olde Baye must have been hard to handle back then.
I bet all those Geelong seagulls supporters would have never thought it would take another century too match the exciting deeds of their VFA team in the VFL/AFL era.

Amazing how you managed to keep so many players on your list from those late C19th century teams.

Sadly that gentlemanly era was too good to last. As we moved through the 20th century, some of the bigger clubs lost sight of the noble aims of the game and corruption and lies became the order of the day. It's a wonder those plucky Cats managed to keep it real the way they did.

Sadly that gentlemanly era was too good to last. As we moved through the 20th century, some of the bigger clubs lost sight of the noble aims of the game and corruption and lies became the order of the day. It's a wonder those plucky Cats managed to keep it real the way they did.
This has the Dank seal of approval.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond have an average losing margin of 50 points against us since they last beat us :$ oh dear.
Screenshot_20211016-233200_Samsung Internet.jpg

Richmond have an average losing margin of 50 points against us since they last beat us :$ oh dear.
View attachment 1261964
I can completely live with this. I am comfortable with it. Enjoy your meaningless victories. No matter how much you want them to, they can NEVER make up for that fact you failed to beat us WHEN IT MATTERS.

The last 3 times we've beaten you in a final, we've won the flag. That's all happened since 2017, and it's delicious.

I'm off to watch the soccer. Toodle pip.

I can't decide what's more embarrassing. This thread or being up at half time in a grand final then completely shitting yourself only to lose.
This thread, easily.

I can completely live with this. I am comfortable with it. Enjoy your meaningless victories. No matter how much you want them to, they can NEVER make up for that fact you failed to beat us WHEN IT MATTERS.

The last 3 times we've beaten you in a final, we've won the flag. That's all happened since 2017, and it's delicious.

I'm off to watch the soccer. Toodle pip.

Chris Scott - 10
Damien Hardwick - 6

Chris Scott has the greatest winning percentage of any coach in the history of the game.

How's Hardwick's winning percentage look?

Hardwick took over a losing rabble, his percentage is shithouse. But he built a side up. Something Scott has never done. He was handed a dynasty side, fell over for a flag, and has been coming up short ever since.

People remember flags mate.

Hardwick 3
Chris, handed 1

And you want to talk winning percentage now?

Lets compare winning percentages in finals. WHEN IT MATTERS

Scott - W 10, L 15 - 40%
Hardwick - W 10, L5 - 66.67%

So, Hardwick would have to coach 10 losing finals in a row for his record to be as s**t as Scotts in finals......let that sink in.

1634451007117.png

Here's something for your sore anoos mate. Don't say I never give you nuthin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back