Days since the Tigers have won a game away from Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
And to think we are now playing the GF at the G until 2057. s**t, we could win 30 flags in a row because of our obvious home ground advantage. It worked bloody well for us from 1983 to 2016. Suck it flogs.
#dynasty

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without the might of Richmond I fear the entire AFL would crumble and struggle to survive.

You should all show a little respect to the Tigers as without us you would probably be without a competition or your crappy little minnow clubs to follow. What was the crowd for the biggest rivalry in the comp this year with the hawks and cats? 71K? pfffffffff. The Tigers pull more than that against a St.Kilda.

Without the might of Richmond I fear the entire AFL would crumble and struggle to survive.

You should all show a little respect to the Tigers as without us you would probably be without a competition or your crappy little minnow clubs to follow. What was the crowd for the biggest rivalry in the comp this year with the hawks and cats? 71K? pfffffffff. The Tigers pull more than that against a St.Kilda.
Hawks v Cats was 73K, Hawks v Richmond was only 70K.

Hawks v Cats was 73K, Hawks v Richmond was only 70K.

But the Hawks Cats matches are built up like its the showdown of the centenary and you get 73 K on an only game Easter Monday? Crap. We pull 91K V Carlton.

I can't blame the Hawks for not showing up against the Tigers though as you were never really any chance in the world of beating the premiers.

You should all show a little respect to the Tigers
Nah

What was the crowd for the biggest rivalry in the comp this year with the hawks and cats? 71K?

The best game in the comp so far this year with the Cats and Hawfs?
You have to factor in the Hawfs stayaways who feared another beating (and then gave it the "what a game, yeah I was there" at work on the Tuesday)

So much salt and envy. When you are this big no other arena can contain you. I guess this kind of bleating is expected when you are the king of an empire.

Keep punching minnows.

But the Hawks Cats matches are built up like its the showdown of the centenary and you get 73 K on an only game Easter Monday? Crap. We pull 91K V Carlton.

I can't blame the Hawks for not showing up against the Tigers though as you were never really any chance in the world of beating the premiers.
I felt outnumbered, I think it is fear of contagious disease or getting bitten by feral Tiggers supporters that keeps us away.

I felt outnumbered, I think it is fear of contagious disease or getting bitten by feral Tiggers supporters that keeps us away.
Did you complain to the AFL about how noisy and scary it was, maybe they could rope off a few hundred seats to accomodate the Hawthorn supporter base in safety?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back