Roast Dealing with TOLL who have delivered my order to someone else

Remove this Banner Ad

One last thing... use Paypal... as a buyer uve got 21 days to punch on before their funds clear, they get charged handling fees and you usually get credited back pending your report but remember to correspond with seller through Paypal, not ancillary... dealing with China I wont pay any other way...

good luck :)

Yup, used Paypal, have put in a claim and i'm waiting for a reply.

FINALLY SOME (GOOD) NEWS.

Received a call from Dick Smith this morning saying that they followed the signature up and my signature didn't match the one that was signed for with Toll so there has been an investigation at Toll and Dick Smith will call me back with details at the latest Monday.

FINALLY SOME (GOOD) NEWS.

Received a call from Dick Smith this morning saying that they followed the signature up and my signature didn't match the one that was signed for with Toll so there has been an investigation at Toll and Dick Smith will call me back with details at the latest Monday.
Good luck with this Tempest I'm surprised somewhat that these days the technology doesn't leave a GPS footprint when and where the goods receiver signs acceptance. That would allow them to go straight back to the prick who swiped your steering wheel.

Good luck with this Tempest I'm surprised somewhat that these days the technology doesn't leave a GPS footprint when and where the goods receiver signs acceptance. That would allow them to go straight back to the prick who swiped your steering wheel.

I'm surprised too, these days I can track my Dominos Pizza driver via GPS. How come we can't do it with bloody deliveries?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back