Rumour Dean cox to be elevated to midfield coach

Remove this Banner Ad

X_35Ug.gif

This is a disturbing article on several levels. The Cox issue is one that least concerns me. I suspect he is a smart coach (the vibe)
3rd round for Ballantine?

Pertie - ruck coach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FiveStrings can you put a Hackdorn Disclaimer in the thread title please so people know it's BS

Or at least a rumour badge so people know it hasn't actually happened before someone does a real life Tommen

FiveStrings can you put a Hackdorn Disclaimer in the thread title please so people know it's BS

Or at least a rumour badge so people know it hasn't actually happened before someone does a real life Tommen

Done.

No other outlet is running with the story and nothing official from the club.

People need to learn to be a bit more discerning about what they read on the interwebs, even mainstream news sites.

This is one of those articles that you really really hope is wrong because -

1) It's a terrible idea and
2) Nobody wants to see Hagdorn get somethinglike this right
Something tells me he may be on the money here though...I feel violently ill.

Something tells me he may be on the money here though...I feel violently ill.
There's sure as s**t nothing encouraging coming out in the media so far this off season regarding West Coast

Meanwhile, our friends down the road look to be positioning themselves quite nicely to capitalise on their blatant tanking in 2016

There's sure as s**t nothing encouraging coming out in the media so far this off season regarding West Coast

Meanwhile, our friends down the road look to be positioning themselves quite nicely to capitalise on their blatant tanking in 2016
Perhaps it is our time to tank for 2018.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back