Deaneus

All_In

Senior List
Jul 17, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi Big Footy Folk.

Our man deaneus is on break from moderating for the time being whilst he addresses some health issues. A friend of ours knows Mark Ricciuto (used to work with him but not exactly brothers) and told him that a message would be cool if he had time. Less than 5 mins later this came through and really... I mean really, lifted his spirits!

Say what you like on these forums about Mark. This is the substance of the man. I will never for get this... All Class.

Thank you Mark and good luck deaneus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi Big Footy Folk.

Our man deaneus is on break from moderating for the time being whilst he addresses some health issues. A friend of ours knows Mark Ricciuto (used to work with him but not exactly brothers) and told him that a message would be cool if he had time. Less than 5 mins later this came through and really... I mean really, lifted his spirits!

Say what you like on these forums about Mark. This is the substance of the man. I will never for get this... All Class.

Get well soon Deaneus!

Good luck deaneus and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hopefully you're up and about for the SFA grand final in a few weeks.

Hi Big Footy Folk.

In case anyone can't watch the video I'll transcribe it:

Roo: If anyone is not supporting Deaneus in this time then maybe they need to go post on another board.

I jest, all the best Deaneus, get well soon. And kudos to Roo for being a bro.

Hi Big Footy Folk.

the attachment doesn’t work for me. (Either ipad or phone). What does Roo say?

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
What the hell is this?

Oh yeah, now I remember.

Hi everyone,

I'm sick. And by sick, i mean very sick. And by very sick, i mean get my affairs in order as soon as ******* possible.

I will fight for as long as I can, but I want you to all know I had a happy life, with amazing friends, a wonderful partner, and a beautiful dog.

Being a member of this board was great fun, and I had a blast. Especially carding Carlton trolls he he he.

I met a lot of great people, and i have a warm affection for you all. Please relive my memory by looking up my Brisbane face-off threads, they were fun.

All_In fuddrooster you have my permission to tell some of the crazy stories about my life afterwards.

All the best everyone
deaneus

dude316

Club Legend
Apr 26, 2009
The Armada Room
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
What the hell is this?

Oh yeah, now I remember.

Hi everyone,

I'm sick. And by sick, i mean very sick. And by very sick, i mean get my affairs in order as soon as ******* possible.

I will fight for as long as I can, but I want you to all know I had a happy life, with amazing friends, a wonderful partner, and a beautiful dog.

Being a member of this board was great fun, and I had a blast. Especially carding Carlton trolls he he he.

I met a lot of great people, and i have a warm affection for you all. Please relive my memory by looking up my Brisbane face-off threads, they were fun.

All_In fuddrooster you have my permission to tell some of the crazy stories about my life afterwards.

All the best everyone
deaneus

s**t dude. You are easily in the top 3 mods we have here at the moment. Seriously hope you get well soon.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
In case anyone can't watch the video I'll transcribe it:

Roo: If anyone is not supporting Deaneus in this time then maybe they need to go post on another board.

I jest, all the best Deaneus, get well soon. And kudos to Roo for being a bro.

I can’t watch the video, can you transcribe. Would be nice to feel a bit of love towards the club for a change.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
What the hell is this?

Oh yeah, now I remember.

Hi everyone,

All the best everyone
deaneus

I kept waiting for a punchline that didn’t arrive. I’m hoping that it somehow turns around for you. The world needs people prepared to turn up to AO with a ‘SACK TRIGG’ banner.

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
What the hell is this?

Oh yeah, now I remember.

Hi everyone,

All the best everyone
deaneus
All the best

Back