Analysis Death-Riding Badelaide 2018 (Now with poll)

Where will Badelaide finish?

• 1st - 4th. Is it possible to lock voters out of voting in particular categories when so unrealistic?

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 5th - 8th. See above.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 9th - 12th. Josh Jenkins makes $550k per year for 5 years (*laughing emoji*)

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • 13th. But injuries!

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • 14th. How'd that camp go?

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • 15th. Bye Rory!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th. Bye Gov!

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 17th. No Bettsy, you may not contact your pregnant wife.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 18th. Right whack bogans!

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure if it is your death riding thread or simply Carlton are s**t.
I'm taking any win that I can this season.
Yeh agreed, Carlton death ride themselves, they don't need help.

On another note, I think our Crows visitors in this thread have been quality so far, genuinely good humour and banter. Can we keep them?
I think that both clubs have a fair bit of gallows humour going on.

Also, from a Crows perspective, I don't think that we resent you for the Lever trade, we just started that thread for the best pick possible. And I am assuming from you guys, you have seen young talent like Scully walk out the door so you know what it's like.

In saying that I'll be at TIO on Saturday cheering on.

Yeh agreed, Carlton death ride themselves, they don't need help.

On another note, I think our Crows visitors in this thread have been quality so far, genuinely good humour and banter. Can we keep them?
No. I’m going to get drunker then start handing out board bans on abstract principles

It's not personal.

But I want this guy. He was a bottom-ager in this video.

Certainly a talent, but he's going to get a rude surprise at AFL level when the oppo actually stick a tackle.

I feel like the under agers do the dart and weave really well, but it takes a few years to build the body to do it at the top level.

Lol just commented on the crows intensity in another thread and immediately they go to water against the tigers.

Reverse death riding seems to be working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol just commented on the crows intensity in another thread and immediately they go to water against the tigers.

Reverse death riding seems to be working.

Life-Riding thread?

Birth Riding thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back