Death threats and stalking, #richmondculture 101

Remove this Banner Ad

I would rather lose a prelim than a grand final and I loved seeing the pies choke even harder it was like seeing an arch enemy abusing you while walking into a train I loved it. Thank you for that and then bending over in the finals in 2019 like the little bitches you are :'(
The VFL had the winner picked long before we lost our final :thumbsu:

The VFL had the winner picked long before we lost our final :thumbsu:
You honestly believe that joining the AFL really f*cked with your minds didn't it? Or is it that your 3 hours behind that your supplier has had some bad sh!t last year. Don't worry Kelly has Danks number from the cats he will score some good stuff for you little sooks.

You honestly believe that joining the AFL really f*cked with your minds didn't it? Or is it that your 3 hours behind that your supplier has had some bad sh!t last year. Don't worry Kelly has Danks number from the cats he will score some good stuff for you little sooks.
Or there is another supplier out west too!...

7599720-6510525-Fallen_AFL_champion_Ben_Cousins_pictured_shortly_after_his_relea-a-30_15451917...jpg

He might get the good stuff off Rance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back