Deledio Re signs for 3 Yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Good player. but will find it hard to reach elite.

Tigers are the team most likely to finish 16th, and there aint much elite going on down there.

I just cant see a team finishing below them with Melbourne improving.

Was a gun last year and after a pretty slow start this season he stormed home and should win a second B & F.

At least someone in this thread can post a rational comment.

He's our best player and apparently had alot of clubs chasing him. Great news for the club. Let the rebuild begin. :eek:

Is a mile behind where he should be.

Needs to pick Richmond up and start carrying it on his back. Don't know whether he's got it in him though.

Needs to pick Richmond up and start carrying it on his back. Don't know whether he's got it in him though.

Thats a bit rough.Will prob win his 2nd b & f on top of the rising star award he won & still only 21!.Still has some improving to do but in the 2nd half of the yr showed much improvement in the areas that needed it.

Are you serious? He needs the opposite to occur, he needs some freaking support off our other midfielders. Our club won't become successful because of one player. Foley, Cotchin, Jackson and Tambling need to support Lids in taking the club forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats a bit rough.Will prob win his 2nd b & f on top of the rising star award he won & still only 21!.Still has some improving to do but in the 2nd half of the yr showed much improvement in the areas that needed it.

He's been 21 for 3 years now, hasn't he.

Turns 23 at the start of next year.

Getting over hearing the line deledio's won one b&f and he will win another! he plays for richmond who else is going to win there B&F dosen't mean his a gun player just means his a good player in a terrible side!

In all honesty its no surprise. Richmond have a ton of room under the salary cap now and could afford to pay him whatever he wanted. In fact he's probably on a lot more than he should be so that the Tigers meet the minimum TPP. Otherwise they could breach the salary cap.

Good news for Richmond, but a bit of a pity. Would win a Brownlow in any side that gave him an ounce of support.

Was a gun last year and after a pretty slow start this season he stormed home and should win a second B & F.

I wouldn't count winning a B&F down at Punt Rd as a big accomplishment ATM... Like Ryan Griffen, he has the potential to be elite but both are way too inconsistent to be considered at this stage

I wouldn't count winning a B&F down at Punt Rd as a big accomplishment ATM... Like Ryan Griffen, he has the potential to be elite but both are way too inconsistent to be considered at this stage

His inconsistency is overstated. What Richmond player wasn't inconsistent in the first half of 09? I find erasing the first half of this year helps me think rationally about the RFC and it's players. Probably should get to erasing the second half now. ;)

Fair points, but he has done more than Griffen in his career so far. Last year he was in the top 15 mids and had a similar season to what Bernie Vince has had this year. He finished off this season well and I think Hardwick could be just what he needs to take the next step. Consistency (not as bad as others) and a questionable mentality seem to be his problems, like most younger footballers.

Getting over hearing the line deledio's won one b&f and he will win another! he plays for richmond who else is going to win there B&F dosen't mean his a gun player just means his a good player in a terrible side!

He beat Richo last year, who happened to poll 22 brownlow votes and get an AA selection. Did you not watch him just 10 days ago?

good news, need to keep hold of any talent we have.

with cotchin and foley back next season, cousins, foley cotchin, deledio forms a decent midfield and we should see the best from him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back