Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

From the main board:

Don't forget Essendon had the fixture from Heaven, against all those other bottom 6 teams.

They have been so brave though.

note: can we all remember to call it a fixture, and not a draw, like they always do in the media????? It is a fixture, literally.

Also, good luck to the number one picked almost unanimous (but not with the bookies) rising star winner. (Ooops... wrong thread..... :'().

Good to see Hawkes* supporters are starting to come to terms with the heartbreak of last week.

Incidentally, on the fixture, Hawthorn:
- travelled interstate less than us, excluding Tassie (5 vs 6)
- played two more home games against non-Vic sides than we did (6 vs 4)
- had a genuine advantage against other Vic sides in home games at Tassie (St Kilda and Nth)

Can't agree we got the fixture from heaven - surely we would've played Hawthorn twice...

* this was actually unintentional - my phone autocorrected to this...

Still trying to work out what relevance bookies odds have to anything.

People are stupid.
All those cryinge Hawkes who lost heapse of coine obviously didn't realise it was their owne coine that madee his odds shortene.

All those cryinge Hawkes who lost heapse of coine obviously didn't realise it was their owne coine that madee his odds shortene.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burton won every statistical category!!!

MgpF49P.png

yeah, 14-11, with the only ones that are more than a bees dick apart at 3-3, and all explained entirely by their roles. What a domination. Wow.

Wow....So Burton with 150 extra meters gained per match hey?.....Huh.

You've gone to an awful lot of trouble here Lance.....Though I noticed your failure to highlight their comparative fantasy score prices & points averages there.....It's funny how all the 1%ers add up aye!;)

You've gone to an awful lot of trouble here Lance.....Though I noticed your failure to highlight their comparative fantasy score prices & points averages there.....It's funny how all the 1%ers add up aye!;)
Fantasy Sport Prices?

proc pls

Fantasy Sport Prices?

proc pls

Still a comparative gauge of their seasons nonetheless. Regardless of one's opinion of them....They all universally had Burton as the higher ranked player....With a more than comfortable margin against all the other top 5 placed finishers.

Insert facepalm.gif

Funny how playing mostly unaccountable footy can lead to more stats, more metres gained and more Supercoach points. It seems those voting might've looked at how often a player successfully did a job rather than being a seagull and swooping on other people's chips.

Funny how playing mostly unaccountable footy can lead to more stats, more meters gained and more Super-coach points. It seems those voting might've looked at how often a player successfully did a job rather than being a seagull and swooping on other people's chips.

What have you got against Hodgey anyways?

I was more thinking playing in the manner of guys like Fletcher and Scarlett but they actually played on an opponent for the first half of their careers. Hodge is a much better comparison given he never played on anyone. Good stuff.

I was more thinking playing in the manner of guys like Fletcher and Scarlett but they actually played on an opponent for the first half of their careers. Hodge is a much better comparison given he never played on anyone. Good stuff.

Yeah Pweter!! Hodgey's grouse mate. GROUSE!

Daniel Talia averaged 65 Supercoach points this year.... Delist him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back