Certified Legendary Thread Delusional Pearlers IV

Remove this Banner Ad

fcb4c7a0171312772213523e39636264.jpg

It's weird. I think he should get a haircut but I think he would have the smallest head in Australia so maybe leave it?

We all know what happens to Daisy Thomas after the hair cut mate

Yeah he never dropped his head, "even when playing VFL". But still a great ROI for the Blues apparently due to his meticulous manning of the mark :thumbsu:

I said a year back that despite his form, Dale Thomas is the perfect player to have around the club during a reset.
  • Hard working player.
  • Leads by example. Does all the little things coaches want from their players, like manning the mark meticulously.
  • Premiership player with the mindset of a champion.
  • Never drops his head, even when playing VFL always brings the same attitude.
  • Seemingly immune to outside criticism. Still maintains self belief under intense scrutiny.
  • Loves a win.
  • Once regarded as the leagues best and is respected by his peers.
I think the club has got a greater ROI than we realise.

Hopefully Dys can get a haircut and learn how to man the mark like Strong Mindset Daize.

Also... and most importantly.... f*** Carlton.

Why the **** does this shot happen to us. You don't hear Richmond getting injuries to key players. ****, they went unchanged for the entire finals. Feel so bad for lots of reasons. Backline will hurt. Bolton will be under more pressure. This could end Simpsons career prematurely due to heavier load. Another player goes down we get pick 1 AGAIN. Who gets to be captain now. Memberships won't be boosted with bad news so soon into preseason. **** the cost development you've cost us everything.

On a positive note. Leaders step up. Someone like Plowman, Weitering and marchbank will come into consideration. Williamson and Byrne to step up as HB runner. Saad would look good right now but maybe we get Pickett to move back. Expectations are much lower now.

************. ruined my week/year. Now Honduras will probably beat us tonight and it will **** the remainder of this decade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Precisely.

It's not like they got half size cups or anything - three flags is three flags.

But of course the entry of the expansion clubs created circumstances favourable to the Hawks winning three straight - a team that would otherwise have not have been good enough to do so.

Delusional. Doesn't even know how to spell Hawkes correctly.

Fletch could do just as much of the 'impossible' 1 percenters as Rance does. But Fletch was the superior 'footballer' with an amazing ability to set up forward thrust with long kicks to advantage and ability in general play.

The one thing Rance has over Fletch is that he's better in body-on-body contests.

It's amazing to think that they can't even mention him amongst the other champion defenders. Fletch was an athletic freak, defensive general and attacking weapon.

Fletch has him well covered as an all-round defender due to his skill level which is pretty ******* important in our game. Fletch wasn't just adequate like Rance has become. His disposal was a weapon.

It's as if they think that if they say it enough times and the loudest then somehow everyone will begin to believe it too.

I blame Bruce for people holding Rance up so high.

Don't get me wrong, he is an outstanding defender and certainly up with the best of them, but for people to be saying he is GOAT are just Richmond supporters, and we all know they share a single brain cell between 75,000 of them.

It's funny listening to people give Rance high praise while back in the day Fletcher was being told makes him unaccountable.

Rance takes 2nd, 3rd best forward so he can cover more contests
2017 commentry " Geeez Rnce is so good at spoiling so many contests, isn't he special"
Fletch takes 2nd or 3rd best forward so he can cover more contests
1997 commentary "Fletcher doesn't man up on the best defender, it's really not a great look"

I don't blame Rance, I blame those with a voice and the sheep that follow their every word.

They are an evil institution with evil an supporter base who condone drug pushing how the hell they have held onto members is beyond the of mortal minds. It is some sort of eldritch mind alteration.

Yeah much better to be a club whose membership abandons them in droves the instant a flag isn't a possibility.

Without the slightest shadow of a doubt, the single most overrated player in the game.
No denying he is a freak, but I was utterly floored at the amount of Richmond supporters putting him ahead of Scarlett a few weeks after the grand final.

I can understand supporters overrating their players, but Jesus ******* Christ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back