Workshop Designing AFLW Jerseys for the remainder 10 AFL Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs can have that hole.
We've got greener pastures down in sunny Tasmania
a248016de28c46261777df5b7481cffb.jpg

Just announced on the AFL website

NORTH Melbourne and Tasmania unveiled plans to replicate Adelaide's premiership-winning AFL Women's union with the Northern Territory in their joint submission for a 2019 licence.

The budding partnership is a long time in the works, but Kangaroos chief executive Carl Dilena is so intent on making it a success that his goal is to have half of the playing list from Tasmania...

...The Roos hope to be one of at least two new clubs – and up to four – awarded a spot in the third season of the fledgling competition, which began with much fanfare in February this year.

"Tasmania has understandably been crying out for greater representation on the national stage and our AFLW proposal seeks to deliver this through a genuine joint venture approach," Dilena said.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-06-16/roos-and-tasmania-combine-for-aflw-bid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Port Adelaide being relocated is the most logical step in the development of the AFL.
I'll take anywhere apart from Geelong.

No club deserve that!

Had another go at the Womens League jumpers, but this time I did all 18 teams, with the normal jumper and the front of the clash jumper for each of them.

nbhb4xa.jpg

Some points on the jumpers:
The Port Adelaide jumper is getting back at Collingwood for their current Womens jumper.
The Brisbane Clash jumper is designed from the old Fitzroy jumper to be worn in Victoria.
With the introduction of Clash jumpers all team jumpers where looked at again with the changes in jumpers to remove clashes taken away because a clash jumper can be used. Like the red back of the Melbourne jumper.
just that wang looking thing on the GWS kit - it needs to be changed - on teh mens as well

Red for North? Others look good though, definitely think the designs will all be different from the men.

Id go for an orange on the North jumper, I think they will try and incorporate it onto their womens league jumper and if it works they will get it onto the mens. Just have to look at their merchandise range at the moment

Had another go with the jumpers for all 18 teams for the AFLW.

kzWvuD2.jpg
I had to do a double-take with the Brisbane jumper, but then I realised what you did. :thumbsu:

I also have no idea what you're trying to achieve with the Eagles head, but I don't like it.

I had to do a double-take with the Brisbane jumper, but then I realised what you did. :thumbsu:

I also have no idea what you're trying to achieve with the Eagles head, but I don't like it.

Ayv62xg.jpg

Well for those people that didn't realise what I was doing with the Brisbane jumper. A female lion is a lioness, so wouldn't the Brisbane women's football team be the Brisbane Lionesses, with a lioness on the jumper instead of a lion.

With the eagles head I was trying to achieve what happened with the former head on the previous jumper, a simple two colour logo. There was a couple of other ways I could have gone, but this will all be improved by a new logo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back