Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be on about 9ish... Damn baseball training getting in the way!

Edit: Got my Warlock from 11 to 15 last night in not all that much time! Should be 20+ before the weekend I hope.

What primary are people using mainly?

After rocking a scout rifle in the beta i was annoyed at how bad i was with it when the full game released. Was running with a fully maxed shadow price for weeks until the last week where i got "The Devil you Know" hand cannon. Will never use another weapon class again, love being able to one shot stuff and 3 shotting an auto rifle user in the crucible is one of the best feelings.

What primary are people using mainly?

After rocking a scout rifle in the beta i was annoyed at how bad i was with it when the full game released. Was running with a fully maxed shadow price for weeks until the last week where i got "The Devil you Know" hand cannon. Will never use another weapon class again, love being able to one shot stuff and 3 shotting an auto rifle user in the crucible is one of the best feelings.
Generally I run with a Scout Rifle...
However Atheon's Epilogue is sweet for the Void Damage.

How far did you get and how long did it take?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
We opened the door. That's it. The conflux bit is crazy. Although we had Premiers04 and Mister Carlton on epic troll mode making it more difficult than it needed to be. :p

Not sure how long it took; a couple hours at least. The hardest part is the no revives. Once somebody goes down you're screwed.

Well I've always wanted to use the scout rifle. My keepers went...
1. Vanguard Scout: my first legendary
2. NM scout: reward for getting level 3. Was better and quicker than the vanguard.
3.Vision of confluence: jumped in on a raid at the end. Took 1 minute to do. Auto fire and 27 in the mag. Fully upgraded now

Secondary: vanguard sniper.
Heavy:gjallorhorn

I am exactly the same.

Went from auto to the devil and now wouldn't go back

Just holding out for the last word

Yeah im hanging out for that gun, part of me hoping Xur sells it so i can get it the other part of me knowing that when he sells it more people will be running it so its less unique.

Looks incredibly fun to use though. Ive noticed my crucible scores have doubled since i started using handcannons, i dont know whether im killing people quicker so there is less trades or it has forced me to play differently but im loving it.

Really just loving running strikes and the weeklies. When halo comes out that will be my PvP game and this will be a good game to pick up each week and do the weeklies.

I think they have found some nice elements where people are generally looking forward to different days, eg. Xur in the tower what will he sell? The weeklies, the raid. Throw some more of that in where people are genuinely excited for upcoming events and give the game a story and you would have a pretty solid long lasting game.

We opened the door. That's it. The conflux bit is crazy. Although we had Premiers04 and Mister Carlton on epic troll mode making it more difficult than it needed to be. :p

Not sure how long it took; a couple hours at least. The hardest part is the no revives. Once somebody goes down you're screwed.

Alex was dying long before I started pushing him off the edge, im only guilty of taking the kill from the Vex :p

At the moment I'm alternating between Suros Regime and Atheon's Epilogue auto rifles trying to get them both levelled up.

The handling and accuracy of the Suros is superb - the only drawback is that it occupies your exotic weapon spot which (an exotic sniper or rocket launcher may be better for your load out).

Atheon's Epilogue is a pretty sweet auto rifle - void damage wrecks minotaurs - doesn't handle as well as the Suros but I'm hoping that the Perfect Balance perk will improve that. Having void damage on a primary weapon is really sweet.

I've also got a legendary hand cannon The Devil You Know that I'd like to get levelled up as it packs one hell of a punch - it's great for wrecking supplicants when facing Atheon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah being 30 helped a lot. 10% less damage taken was a godsend.
it really would make all the difference.

Having said that, I have no doubt we can get through it without too much problem. I'd like to continue. Don't know if I'll be available tonight though, but definitely tomorrow night

Started a warlock this morning

Will need a sherpa over the next week if there are any volunteers

INB4 no one around here helps
It doesn't take too long to get to 10ish... and then just jump on the bounties and whatnot and you'll be 15 in no time.

Started a warlock this morning

Will need a sherpa over the next week if there are any volunteers

INB4 no one around here helps
Are you around tomorrow during the day - I need to get my Warlock levelled up too - currently L9 and wanting to race to L20 ASAP.

Looking to level weapons and Warlock in the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back