Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I pre-ordered the white ps4 destiny bundle and got an email today from JB saying they've knocked $80 off the price and chucked in a free copy of Black Flag.

Niiiiice.
Have a co-worker ordering this now too.

FWIW EB won't price match the bundle with the extra game, but will without the game.

Absolutely incredible deal however, makes me a little jelly not having a white PS4.

1y3ihd.jpg

The irony in MS getting uppity about exclusive agreements that push one system over the other...that fragrance probably smells like bullshit, as that's what they're peddling.

The irony in MS getting uppity about exclusive agreements that push one system over the other...that fragrance probably smells like bullshit, as that's what they're peddling.
Thought it was very clever and creative.

Quite funny too, well done to Sony on getting exclusive marketing, which is very important, well done to MS for being cheeky and still getting done publicity for the game on their machine.

Not sure if i'm more keen for this game based on its merits or more because there's been nothing even remotely interesting to me released in MONTHS!

Hopefully this can keep me hooked for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PS4 or X1 version, most people here are PS4 users correct? I will probably get it on PS4 anyway but just wondering how many others were going PS4?
Most people on here are PS4, yes.

Not sure if i'm more keen for this game based on its merits or more because there's been nothing even remotely interesting to me released in MONTHS!

Hopefully this can keep me hooked for a while.

I think there are a lot of people in your position. The hype for this game around the net almost feels desperate at this point. People who only play AAA console games are so thirsty for something new.

I think there are a lot of people in your position. The hype for this game around the net almost feels desperate at this point. People who only play AAA console games are so thirsty for something new.
Yep, and then come October-December there's going to be too much to play!

The beta for this didn't excite me one bit, but I'm so keen to play something that I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back