MVP Didaka Award - Round 11 v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies did what they had to do to get the 4 points, which is all that mattered tonight.

5: Adams - I’ve been guilty of underrating Tay this year but tonight I thought he was a stand out best on ground.
4: Crisp - was a beautiful user of the ball.
3: Cameron - stepped up with some great marking in the forward line and around the ground.
2: Maynard - kept us in it in the first half
1: Phillips - best he’s played all season

I want to give a shout out to some much maligned players like C Brown and Madgen for some solid work tonight. Noble another to have a good game.

5 : Crisp (massive game)
4 : Noble
3 : Maynard
2 : Adams
1 : Cameron

Thomas best game this year, Phillips Improved

Maynard - four quarters
Crisp - so influential after half time
Adams - lots of the ball, influential but Laird was too
Cameron- we need a big ruck/forward to stand up
Noble - good offensive running from the back half

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Maynard (Beast, doesn't get beaten)
4. Adams (Yes you can knock his kicking at times, but he's our best clearance player and plays with the heart I wish all 22 did)
3. Crisp (As the name suggests, he looked crisp and sharp with the ball. Took the ground in front of him and used it beautifully)
2. Noble (Super clean by foot, he's starting to use his pace smarter rather than run blindly he's picking holes and finding room to run)
1. Ruscoe (Maybe a surprising choice, but popped up and kicked 2 important goals at a crucial time in third quarter)

Shout outs to Dunn, Cameron and Thomas who all played pretty well. Also Madgen, Tex looked dangerous at points and Jack held him really well I thought.

5. Crisp
4. Maynard
3. Adams
2. Noble
1. Cameron

That'll do for me...........I was looking for a way to squeeze Madge in there but in the end just couldn't. His footy smarts seem to have gone through the roof - doing some nice things. Phillips also had a good game I thought.

Adams would've been 5 but I just can't - his disposal is so costly.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back