#dimma2carlton after the bye BLUES 2023 FLAG LOCK MEGATHREAD V14

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't seen him in over a decade anyway.:$

sprinkler fail GIF

Weird time to return when we are just as sh*t as we have ever been.

Starting to see the comedic potential here, get on board.

Dimma takes a few weeks off, takes over the reins at Carlton.

Of course they keep losing, that's not why he's there. Within a month 100% female staff members are pregnant.

Meanwhile Princes Park is fitted with giant rockets (courtesy of Elon), and an extraordinary general meeting of all players and supporters is called.

All 9000 of them attend, and Dimma flips his switch: the stadium lifts off into orbit and launches into the sun.

Starting to see the comedic potential here, get on board.

Dimma takes a few weeks off, takes over the reins at Carlton.

Of course they keep losing, that's not why he's there. Within a month 100% female staff members are pregnant.

Meanwhile Princes Park is fitted with giant rockets (courtesy of Elon), and an extraordinary general meeting of all players and supporters is called.

All 9000 of them attend, and Dimma flips his switch: the stadium lifts off into orbit and launches into the sun.
Better win the flag this year, Leppitsch will probably be coaching the Tiges in ‘24, and we all know he’s the real brains behind the Pies. :$

Better win the flag this year, Leppitsch will probably be coaching the Tiges in ‘24, and we all know he’s the real brains behind the Pies. :$

I would not be just a muffin',
My head all full of stuffin',
My heart all full of pain;
And perhaps I'd deserve you and be
Even worthy even you
If I only had a brain.

- Carlolton probably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back