Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

So let's see if I can work this out. The lady ACA did the report on. Is -
A. Best friends with Willian's grandmother
B. Best friends with Tony Jones (person of interest) wife.
C. Lives with Jones brother in law.
D. Knows Bill Spedding (other person of interest)

Sounds like an episode of The Bold and The Beautiful

is it just me or does there seem to be not much intrest/publicity around Williams disappearance?

That's exactly my thought!! Sure at first there was a big hype but now, almost two years later, I've had people who don't even know who he is! Really strange.... This is a case I hope they get to the bottom to in my lifetime

Honestly have you all seen that they are questioning the grandmothers friend... Because not only are the two of them are trying to buy a 3 bedroom house but the friend has personal connections to ********* spedding!!!'

Last edited by a moderator:
Detectives investigating the suspected abduction of toddler William Tyrrell have been given information about 600 persons of interest in a mammoth case that has engaged police statewide.

As the disappearance of three-year-old William from the Mid North Coast approaches its second anniversary on Monday, the sheer size and complexity of the homicide investigation behind it can be revealed.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-abduction-investigation-20160906-gr9n80.html

the whole William disappearance and any child/person that goes missing always seems to bring up a scary subject and that's when police look at pedophiles/sex offenders in the area there are heaps and heaps of them roaming around-if there is a chance that someone more than likely could be considered capable of committing these terrible crimes they shouldn't be out of jail.

is it just me or does there seem to be not much intrest/publicity around Williams disappearance?

I'd say it's because the 'parents' turned out to the just foster parents and the granny is dodgy as ****. The whole story is implausable and people can smell a rat

Poor kid has gone 2 years in the hands of dodgy people

Even if he is found now he'll be ****ed forever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$1 million reward after two years of misleading publicity. William's surname was initially misspelt as Tyrell. Variously reported as having gone missing from the backyard, the front yard, the garden and the balcony of his grandmother's house. The 'grandmother' from whose house he 'disappeared' was actually his female foster carer's mother. The visit to the foster carer's mother was reported as a 'surprise visit' - they merely arrived earlier than expected

Quoting from http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/2015/09/lms_20150930_0905.mp3 'The dangerous women forum: Women who kill on Life Matters' ABC podcast (beginning at approximately 49.00):-

Caroline Overington: "I cannot impress upon you all enough how much you don't know.

"At any point in time, in Australia, there are more than a thousand suppression orders - on stories that you have a right to know.

"Now I am prohibited by law from telling what those suppression orders cover. But just use your instincts for a minute. And when I tell you that there is so much you don't know about the case of William Tyrrell, the little boy who's missing in New South Wales.

"Does that look dodgy to you, that case?

"Do you feel like there's stuff you don't know?

"You're dead right.

"And I am prevented by law, as a journalist, from telling you what it is.

"And, to me, that is a scandalous situation.

"And it is a scandalous situation that newspapers here in New South Wales are writing false stories.

"What you are reading in the paper is FALSE. It is LIES about that case. Because of suppression orders that exist, apparently for your, for your, for the good of you."

Fascinating podcast if you have time.

Last edited:
$1 million reward after two years of misleading publicity. William's surname was initially misspelt as Tyrell. Variously reported as having gone missing from the backyard, the front yard, the garden and the balcony of his grandmother's house. The 'grandmother' from whose house he 'disappeared' was actually his female foster carer's mother. The visit to the foster carer's mother was reported as a 'surprise visit' - they merely arrived earlier than expected

Quoting from http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/2015/09/lms_20150930_0905.mp3 'The dangerous women forum: Women who kill on Life Matters' ABC podcast (beginning at approximately 49.00):-

Caroline Overington: "I cannot impress upon you all enough how much you don't know.

"At any point in time, in Australia, there are more than a thousand suppression orders - on stories that you have a right to know.

"Now I am prohibited by law from telling what those suppression orders cover. But just use your instincts for a minute. And when I tell you that there is so much you don't know about the case of William Tyrrell, the little boy who's missing in New South Wales.

"Does that look dodgy to you, that case?

"Do you feel like there's stuff you don't know?

"You're dead right.

"And I am prevented by law, as a journalist, from telling you what it is.

"And, to me, that is a scandalous situation.

"And it is a scandalous situation that newspapers here in New South Wales are writing false stories.

"What you are reading in the paper is FALSE. It is LIES about that case. Because of suppression orders that exist, apparently for your, for your, for the good of you."

Fascinating podcast if you have time.

Maybe I am reading between the lines but to me this implies that there is evidence to suggest family involvement, either foster or blood.

Maybe I am reading between the lines but to me this implies that there is evidence to suggest family involvement, either foster or blood.

I think Caroline Overington (a very well respected investigative journalist with a Walkley) although raging against suppression orders is staying on topic (Dangerous Women clue) suggesting that's all we can do, is read between the lines and pay attention to instincts.

I think Caroline Overington (a very well respected investigative journalist with a Walkley) although raging against suppression orders is staying on topic (Dangerous Women clue) suggesting that's all we can do, is read between the lines and pay attention to instincts.

Yeah I re-read the post and get what you mean. Got any links to any more of her work?

Walkley doesn't mean honest, it means the story was a big one, and as far as the media telling lies, that isn't because of the suppression orders, it's because they (media) are liars. I'll have a listen to the podcast later.

Walkley doesn't mean honest, it means the story was a big one, and as far as the media telling lies, that isn't because of the suppression orders, it's because they (media) are liars. I'll have a listen to the podcast later.

Cynic Sprockets, the Walkley is the pinnacle of achievement in journalistic excellence! lol

Cynic Sprockets, the Walkley is the pinnacle of achievement in journalistic excellence! lol
Having watched the hatchet job the 'unbiased ABC' journo did with my beloved greyhounds, for which she won a Walkley, I know that honesty doesn't come into it. :p

BTW a journalist's job is to get your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back