Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
How do we actually know he was in the spiderman outfit when he vanished? The poi is the one that has provided that information

William's foster mother was either telling the truth, or lying. Unless William, Nanna, the foster father, or the foster grandmother took it off, and hid it from the foster mother, or William took it off himself in the garden and someone took his spiderman suit in a way that the foster mother was never made aware that he'd even taken it off.

Questionable (IMO) witness Ronald Chapman was 100% sure he saw William in a spiderman outfit being driven past his house (Ron Chapman's house) the morning he disappeared.

There was a credible witness who saw him in the suit in a car unrestrained
https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...t/news-story/fa357f08340e6b3bda5f5c86c48f2eac
According to this attached article, the witness you referred to lives(d) in a street 1.6km away and it was discovered that a mother and her 2 children - one of whom was wearing a spiderman costume - were visiting a resident on that street.

This second article had an expert suggest that this witness was not confident on what he saw initially but became more confident later - suggesting that the memory has been reconstructed in time from things he saw and news he has seen.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...s/news-story/a9139cd028cad26f6bbd4b71d4395ff9

How do we actually know he was in the spiderman outfit when he vanished? The poi is the one that has provided that information

Weren't one of the photos taking of him time stamped at 9.30am on the morning of the disappearance? That would be conclusive evidence he was wearing the spierman outfit.

If that was a credible sighting, I doubt the FM would be a poi
Ok. What if he saw the FFC driving him (unrestrained) in an erratic fashion?

He didn’t report it to police right away but the man himself was thought to be credible and told about 12 people what he saw.

Ok. What if he saw the FFC driving him (unrestrained) in an erratic fashion?

He didn’t report it to police right away but the man himself was thought to be credible and told about 12 people what he saw.
Impossible. He stated an old box shape 4wd, which could not have been mistaken for FGM's Mazda or FF contemporary Landrover by any stretch of the imagination.

Ok... bear with me...

William Tyrrell was not known by William Tyrrell at kinder. He was known by William *****.

At the time of his disappearance he didn’t answer to William Tyrrell. He didn’t accept his birth surname as his own. He had a different surname which he was known by at kinder and at home.

Why didn’t the former female foster carer explain on her 000 call the surname he was known as? If anyone was trying to find him, and asked “are you William Tyrrell?” he would’ve said “no.” Because he was actually known as William ***** and that’s the name he knew himself as.

Why then have the former foster parents been urging the public to search for this boy under a name he was not known by, when they were apparently trying to locate him? Wouldn’t they have wanted the public to know the name he answered to if they truly were trying to find an abducted/missing child?

Were they truly truly trying to find him? If so, why weren’t they encouraging people who were searching for him to use the name that he answered to?

If I was 3 and I answered to the name Jack Brown but my legal name was Jack Black, wouldn’t you want everyone searching for me to be calling out Jack Brown for the best chance of finding me?

***** I am not suggesting anyone is guilty of any crime, but at this time there is one person of interest in the case. ******

Impossible. He stated an old box shape 4wd, which could not have been mistaken for FGM's Mazda or FF contemporary Landrover by any stretch of the imagination.
Ok so here’s my conclusion, taking this all into account:

We don’t know that WT went missing wearing his Spider-Man suit.

That’s what we were told by FFFC, but we don’t know for sure.

Also, cadaver dogs and search dogs turned up NOTHING. Nothing.

I don’t know if he was even there at the house at Kendall on that day. The photograph evidence is dubious.

All we know is the former foster parents had him, then he was gone.

Presumably his last sighting by someone who was not his foster family was at the McDonalds. He was on CCTV.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...t/news-story/fa357f08340e6b3bda5f5c86c48f2eac
According to this attached article, the witness you referred to lives(d) in a street 1.6km away and it was discovered that a mother and her 2 children - one of whom was wearing a spiderman costume - were visiting a resident on that street.

This second article had an expert suggest that this witness was not confident on what he saw initially but became more confident later - suggesting that the memory has been reconstructed in time from things he saw and news he has seen.

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...s/news-story/a9139cd028cad26f6bbd4b71d4395ff9

“Beware the witness whose memory improves with the passage of time” - Ron Iddles

Ok... bear with me...

William Tyrrell was not known by William Tyrrell at kinder. He was known by William *****.

At the time of his disappearance he didn’t answer to William Tyrrell. He didn’t accept his birth surname as his own. He had a different surname which he was known by at kinder and at home.

Why didn’t the former female foster carer explain on her 000 call the surname he was known as? If anyone was trying to find him, and asked “are you William Tyrrell?” he would’ve said “no.” Because he was actually known as William ***** and that’s the name he knew himself as.

Why then have the former foster parents been urging the public to search for this boy under a name he was not known by, when they were apparently trying to locate him? Wouldn’t they have wanted the public to know the name he answered to if they truly were trying to find an abducted/missing child?

Were they truly truly trying to find him? If so, why weren’t they encouraging people who were searching for him to use the name that he answered to?

If I was 3 and I answered to the name Jack Brown but my legal name was Jack Black, wouldn’t you want everyone searching for me to be calling out Jack Brown for the best chance of finding me?

***** I am not suggesting anyone is guilty of any crime, but at this time there is one person of interest in the case. ******
*****************, made 67 posts on this entire board and all of them about the foster mother and her guilt in your eyes?
What’s your agenda?

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So matching the blue and red fibres might be frivolous

Im not seeing this investigation going well in afraid gang

Poor William. He deserves more.

Didn't really follow this at the time but having a boy roughly the same age has drawn my attention to it. The FM should have been more closely investigated at the time.

GJ probably gave her a heads up on the bugging device in the car.

Sounds like the house wasn't thoroughly checked out.

Just a s**t show really.

She'll probably be compensated even though she's hidden from the public.

Last edited:
*************** made 67 posts on this entire board and all of them about the foster mother and her guilt in your eyes?
What’s your agenda?
Hey there.

I’m new to the investigation - having media saturating the investigation lately has brought a lot of new people out trying to “solve” the case.

I’m also new to forums, haven’t really done them before. If I’m doing them “wrong” it’s because I haven’t done this before.

If you don’t like my posts you can keep scrolling, or you can report them if you feel as if they violate group standards.

There are a million reasons to find William. I want justice for him, for those who loved him, and for him to be able to have his dignity restored and be found.

I hope the court hearing regarding the AVO suppression goes well today.

Have a lovely day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there.

I’m new to the investigation - having media saturating the investigation lately has brought a lot of new people out trying to “solve” the case.

I’m also new to forums, haven’t really done them before. If I’m doing them “wrong” it’s because I haven’t done this before.

If you don’t like my posts you can keep scrolling, or you can report them if you feel as if they violate group standards.

There are a million reasons to find William. I want justice for him, for those who loved him, and for him to be able to have his dignity restored and be found.

Have a lovely day.

Hey there.

G’day.

It has? Don’t know about *that*

I tend not to believe you. Of all the forums on all the interwebs you have decided this very one and this sole topic, with your sole focus on the FM and your perceived hatred of her to voice your opinion. I would say you’ve done this before.

I’m not into snitching. I’d rather call you out on your posts. After all, you’re responsible for them. Not the moderators.

And the hyperbole in this comment is what leads me to believe you have done this before. There are not 1 million reasons to find William. There are
1) To find him
2) To find out what happened to him
3) To bring to justice those that have harmed him
4) To try and prevent this from happening again.

And also; the child was in foster care. Kids that are truly loved and have their needs placed before the parents selfish needs are not placed in to Foster care so I call you out on that he was “loved” He may have only been liked, tolerated or even hated by his parents. I mean look at the biological fathers history of imprisonment & homelessness. He clearly put his own needs before that of his own flesh & blood.

I just hope he is found. The rest of the legal proceedings can sort themselves out.

Have a lovely day.

You too.

*****************, made 67 posts on this entire board and all of them about the foster mother and her guilt in your eyes?
What’s your agenda?

Hey there.

G’day.

It has? Don’t know about *that*

I tend not to believe you. Of all the forums on all the interwebs you have decided this very one and this sole topic, with your sole focus on the FM and your perceived hatred of her to voice your opinion. I would say you’ve done this before.

I’m not into snitching. I’d rather call you out on your posts. After all, you’re responsible for them. Not the moderators.

And the hyperbole in this comment is what leads me to believe you have done this before. There are not 1 million reasons to find William. There are
1) To find him
2) To find out what happened to him
3) To bring to justice those that have harmed him
4) To try and prevent this from happening again.

And also; the child was in foster care. Kids that are truly loved and have their needs placed before the parents selfish needs are not placed in to Foster care so I call you out on that he was “loved” He may have only been liked, tolerated or even hated by his parents. I mean look at the biological fathers history of imprisonment & homelessness. He clearly put his own needs before that of his own flesh & blood.

I just hope he is found. The rest of the legal proceedings can sort themselves out.

Have a lovely day.

You too.

Can I play your game Taylor Moss ?

I will start by asking some similar questions of you. Out of your 600 posts in Big Footy, not one of them has been in this William Tyrrell topic until you decided to call out this new member.

I am wondering if you are auditioning for a moderator spot?
Or if not, why do you feel so passionately about this members posting contents enough for your first and only posts in this thread to be calling them out?
Does the content make you feel uncomfortable in these new opinions? And if so why?
Whats your agenda in calling these posts out?

The current line of inquiry from the strike force is focused on the Foster Family, so obviously people will be more inclined to comment upon these latest happenings in a 7 year old case. Why would this new member be speaking about the previous Persons of Interest or other happenings on the case if they have just joined under the current public interest pieces being current plastered all over the media broadcasts over the last few weeks?

The reasons for people joining forums I would imagine are wide and varied, but at the end of the day it comes down to most people having something to say on on a viewpoint they feel passionate enough join a community to have that say in. If you google William Tyrrell and Forum, there are not a lot of places discussing this, so why not here?

Can I play your game Taylor Moss ?

I will start by asking some similar questions of you. Out of your 600 posts in Big Footy, not one of them has been in this William Tyrrell topic until you decided to call out this new member.

Or if not, why do you feel so passionately about this members posting contents enough for your first and only posts in this thread to be calling them out?
Does the content make you feel uncomfortable in these new opinions? And if so why?

The current line of inquiry from the strike force is focused on the Foster Family, so obviously people will be more inclined to comment upon these latest happenings in a 7 year old case. Why would this new member be speaking about the previous Persons of Interest or other happenings on the case if they have just joined under the current public interest pieces being current plastered all over the media broadcasts over the last few weeks?

The reasons for people joining forums I would imagine are wide and varied, but at the end of the day it comes down to most people having something to say on on a viewpoint they feel passionate enough join a community to have that say in. If you google William Tyrrell and Forum, there are not a lot of places discussing this, so why not here?

But I have contributed, good or bad, to many many other topics.

Nope. My parents were married when I was born.

I asked what their agenda was. They responded.

Does the content make you feel uncomfortable in these new opinions?

Not in the slightest.

General curiosity. It’s odd behaviour to me.

That’s the kicker. They’ve only just joined, and they’ve had no interaction in any other thread, than this. Now the board is called Big Footy. There is a small subsection on a Football related forum for general discussion and this thread found within.

Of all the other forums that are out there this is the one they visit and voice their opinions of the FM - and nothing else? If they have no interest in footy, why did they choose Brisbane (your team, too) as their team? Surely they would’ve just selected Adelaide as it’s first?

It’s very clear what her viewpoint is. It’s her agenda that I’m querying.

Good chat.

That’s the kicker. They’ve only just joined, and they’ve had no interaction in any other thread, than this. Now the board is called Big Footy. There is a small subsection on a Football related forum for general discussion and this thread found within.

Of all the other forums that are out there this is the one they visit and voice their opinions of the FM - and nothing else? If they have no interest in footy, why did they choose Brisbane (your team, too) as their team? Surely they would’ve just selected Adelaide as it’s first?

Just on this, it isn't unusual for people to join up here specifically to engage on the crime board. The level of discussion is generally higher than any other site with over 700 dedicated case threads, so there's a lot of interesting reading.

No bickering in here or policing the thread thanks. If you have an issue with a post, keep scrolling or put a report in. We're not in the business of prosecuting people either, we leave that to the courts so keep in mind that nobody this far, has been charged.

👋

Just on this, it isn't unusual for people to join up here specifically to engage on the crime board. The level of discussion is generally higher than any other site with over 700 dedicated case threads, so there's a lot of interesting reading.
I’ve been reading big footy crime threads for a long time before joining and am here because I like the respectful ways things are discussed.

I was interested in the recent news covering the WT case, and this forum came up in a Google search. So I read it for a couple of days and loved it. I wanted to be able to post and interact so I signed up.

I think I’m doing pretty good for my first forum.

I’m not a journalist, I’m not a lawyer, I am not a high profile person, I am not familiar with any person connected to the case, I don’t live anywhere near Sydney or NSW.

I have no agenda other than interest in the case and hoping WT is found and those responsible are brought to justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back