Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Just on this, it isn't unusual for people to join up here specifically to engage on the crime board. The level of discussion is generally higher than any other site with over 700 dedicated case threads, so there's a lot of interesting reading.
I was a long time reader first time poster 👍

Ok, let’s pivot back to the case.

Does anyone know - does William have asthma? Was this a factor?

Did his foster family assist in making sure whoever had him (if he was taken) had Ventolin to give him?

Like did they do an appeal to make sure he would be given his medication or just to let the public know in any way that he would need to have his Ventolin handy?

Does anyone know - does William have asthma? Was this a factor?
Did his foster family assist in making sure whoever had him (if he was taken) had Ventolin to give him?
Like did they do an appeal to make sure he would be given his medication or just to let the public know in any way that he would need to have his Ventolin handy?

Google knows.
Are you and Google not on good terms?
All you had to do was google his name + asthma and there's a page of results full of media references to his asthma.
Did you genuinely not know the answer to the asthma question before you asked it?
The question was raised and widely reported during the inquest in 2019.

Also, searching this thread using the Bigfooty search function and the word asthma reveals there were 5 posts discussing the asthma issue in this thread in Aug-Sep 2019.

Here's the 1st of them by Kurve (the first time it was raised in this thread (and before it was raised at the inquest).

And here's one from me with a whole lot of info about William's health (including specifics on his asthma medication).

'William’s Health
Generally William was in good health, strong and fit however, he suffered from asthma, particularly during the colder weather at night and would have coughing fits.
  • William’s medication is: Ventolin 2 puffs when needed and Flixotide at night time as a preventer.
  • If the asthma was particularly distressing for him RediPred needs to be given to assist with his breathing.
  • William’s vaccinations were up to date when he disappeared BUT he will need his 4 year old vaccinations.
  • William had good strong teeth and loved going to the dentist for his check-ups.'

''I do not know where William is and I have not taken him or organised anyone to take him,' the birth father said. He also described how authorities took William from him and his partner, and said the boy had suffered 'serious asthma' ever since he had been in care.'

'The biological father said in the statement that he had been told William was believed to have learning and development difficulties. The father said William had suffered 'serious asthma' ever since he had been in care.'

'The court was played a video of a police interview with the foster father almost a week after the toddler vanished from his foster grandmother's home at Kendall on September 12, 2014....."He knows his limitations, he has asthma and he would start coughing, he never wanders, he is not a wanderer, he just doesn't do it," he said.
The detective then said: "Would this be too daunting for William?"
The foster father replies: "Yep, too hard."'

'Missing child is asthmatic, residents say
Local resident Brad Hinder spent the past two nights looking for the child who they believe suffers from asthma.
"We came out just to hope we could hear him crying in the quiet of the night ... but no sound," he said.
"He is most likely in this forest ... it's more thick in there - up to your chest ... a child can easily hide if he's had an asthma attack and gone down or even gone into shock.
"He could have got lost and panicked and gone into shock. It's the only reason you can imagine that he would sit down and be so silent.
"It's treacherous, you couldn't get much worse bush for a young three-year-old."'

'Foster father: .... He told the court that William had asthma and could get wheezy “if he’s under walking stress or a lot of activity”, but did not have allergies to plants. Asked if there was “anything at Benaroon Drive that brought on an asthma attack”, he replied, “No”.'

Last edited:

Google knows.
Are you and Google not on good terms?
All you had to do was google his name + asthma and there's a page of results full of media references to his asthma.
Did you genuinely not know the answer to the asthma question before you asked it?
The question was raised and widely reported during the inquest in 2019.

Also, searching this thread using the Bigfooty search function and the word asthma reveals there were 5 posts discussing the asthma issue in this thread in Aug-Sep 2019.

Here's the 1st of them by Kurve (the first time it was raised in this thread (and before it was raised at the inquest).

And here's one from me with a whole lot of info about William's health (including specifics on his asthma medication).

'William’s Health
Generally William was in good health, strong and fit however, he suffered from asthma, particularly during the colder weather at night and would have coughing fits.
- William’s medication is: Ventolin 2 puffs when needed and Flixotide at night time as a preventer.
- If the asthma was particularly distressing for him RediPred needs to be given to assist with his breathing.
- William’s vaccinations were up to date when he disappeared BUT he will need his 4 year old vaccinations.
- William had good strong teeth and loved going to the dentist for his check-ups.'

''I do not know where William is and I have not taken him or organised anyone to take him,' the birth father said. He also described how authorities took William from him and his partner, and said the boy had suffered 'serious asthma' ever since he had been in care.'

'The biological father said in the statement that he had been told William was believed to have learning and development difficulties. The father said William had suffered 'serious asthma' ever since he had been in care.'

'The court was played a video of a police interview with the foster father almost a week after the toddler vanished from his foster grandmother's home at Kendall on September 12, 2014....."He knows his limitations, he has asthma and he would start coughing, he never wanders, he is not a wanderer, he just doesn't do it," he said.
The detective then said: "Would this be too daunting for William?"
The foster father replies: "Yep, too hard."'

'Missing child is asthmatic, residents say
Local resident Brad Hinder spent the past two nights looking for the child who they believe suffers from asthma.
"We came out just to hope we could hear him crying in the quiet of the night ... but no sound," he said.
"He is most likely in this forest ... it's more thick in there - up to your chest ... a child can easily hide if he's had an asthma attack and gone down or even gone into shock.
"He could have got lost and panicked and gone into shock. It's the only reason you can imagine that he would sit down and be so silent.
"It's treacherous, you couldn't get much worse bush for a young three-year-old."'

'Foster father: .... He told the court that William had asthma and could get wheezy “if he’s under walking stress or a lot of activity”, but did not have allergies to plants. Asked if there was “anything at Benaroon Drive that brought on an asthma attack”, he replied, “No”.'

Thank you.

Hey there.

G’day.

I’m new to the investigation - having media saturating the investigation lately has brought a lot of new people out trying to “solve” the case.

It has? Don’t know about *that*

I’m also new to forums, haven’t really done them before. If I’m doing them “wrong” it’s because I haven’t done this before.

I tend not to believe you. Of all the forums on all the interwebs you have decided this very one and this sole topic, with your sole focus on the FM and your perceived hatred of her to voice your opinion. I would say you’ve done this before.

If you don’t like my posts you can keep scrolling, or you can report them if you feel as if they violate group standards.

I’m not into snitching. I’d rather call you out on your posts. After all, you’re responsible for them. Not the moderators.

There are a million reasons to find William. I want justice for him, for those who loved him, and for him to be able to have his dignity restored and be found.

And the hyperbole in this comment is what leads me to believe you have done this before. There are not 1 million reasons to find William. There are
1) To find him
2) To find out what happened to him
3) To bring to justice those that have harmed him
4) To try and prevent this from happening again.

And also; the child was in foster care. Kids that are truly loved and have their needs placed before the parents selfish needs are not placed in to Foster care so I call you out on that he was “loved” He may have only been liked, tolerated or even hated by his parents. I mean look at the biological fathers history of imprisonment & homelessness. He clearly put his own needs before that of his own flesh & blood.

I hope the court hearing regarding the AVO suppression goes well today.

I just hope he is found. The rest of the legal proceedings can sort themselves out.

Have a lovely day.

You too.

Underlined by me

WOW that is really harsh, do you not think the bio dad is suffering immensely and possibly his mental health has deteriorated immensely and the only way he feels he can cope is what leads him down the path you describe.

What parent doesn't "LOVE" their child...seriously where is your empathy towards all the people involved in William's life.

Some kid's are unnecessarily placed in foster care, over minor thing's that the department seem to ignore and then we have some kid's that are placed in worse hands in the foster care system. The system is wrong on so many levels and needs a huge overhaul.

Why should there be suppressions in place when a child that is in our Government care are assaulted, hurt etc etc. Don't the children deserve transparency so the system can change and all Australians help make this change. Do children not deserve a voice when our Government is letting them down time after time.

Last edited:
“William Tyrrell's foster parents have left Sydney for the Mid North Coast, as police spent a 19th straight day searching for the missing boy's remains.

The couple has spent this week in the quiet town of Crescent Head, spotted out and about strolling along the coastline.

Their trip north comes a fortnight after the foster mother was identified as the lone person of interest in the toddler's 2014 disappearance.”

... Imagine having a two million dollar house that you can’t stay in because it’s bugged.

Last edited:
“William Tyrrell's foster parents have left Sydney for the Mid North Coast, as police spent a 19th straight day searching for the missing boy's remains.

The couple has spent this week in the quiet town of Crescent Head, spotted out and about strolling along the coastline.

Their trip north comes a fortnight after the foster mother was identified as the lone person of interest in the toddler's 2014 disappearance.”

... Imagine having a two million dollar house that you can’t stay in because it’s bugged.
I realise it's a bit off topic but Crescent Head used to be my favourite place in Australia. I've stayed there a number of times incl spending a month and the odd week there in a tent. I watched a recent video a couple of weeks ago and the crowds there now are unbelievable, in and out of the water. I wouldn't call it quiet these days.

Wish I could put up a video from the good old days but here's the one I watched...

I realise it's a bit off topic but Crescent Head used to be my favourite place in Australia. I've stayed there a number of times incl spending a month and the odd week there in a tent. I watched a recent video a couple of weeks ago and the crowds there now are unbelievable, in and out of the water. I wouldn't call it quiet these days.

Wish I could put up a video from the good old days but here's the one I watched...

Ha - someone mentioned Crescent Head as the best place they visited in their travels around Oz. Have it stored in my phone as a place to visit - but not with crowds :(

I hope the court hearing regarding the AVO suppression goes well today.

Nor sure what court hearing you are referring to.
You make it sound like yesterdays court hearing was just a court hearing about suppression orders and AVO's.

It's hard to know what's going on when the court listings are suppressed and their's been or will be different hearings involving both ex-foster parents, related to
- AVO (child related)
- common assault of a child

Anyway, William's ex-foster parent's common assault charges court case(s) were reportedly scheduled for yesterday (3 December), reportedly did not happen.
The hearing(s) have reportedly been 'delayed' until December 17 as per the below from p11 of the Daily Telegraph today.

Evidence of the 3 December original court hearing date below (on 23 November some media reported the common assault hearing involving the ex-fosters was scheduled for 7 December: see here).

'William Tyrrell’s foster parents did not enter a plea in court today
The foster parents of little William Tyrrell today did not enter any plea on charges of assaulting a child who was not the missing toddler.

November 23, 2021 - 3:56PM'

Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 10.25.11 am.png

p10 Daily Telegraph today (4 December 2021)
Screen Shot 2021-12-04 at 10.09.37 am.png

Last edited:

Lovely but looks kind of sharky, tiger sharky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lovely but looks kind of sharky, tiger sharky.

Sprockets is allegedly a Richmond supporter.
I'm a bit of a Claremont supporter from way back.

So here's a joke for all the Richmond (AFL) and Claremont (WAFL) fans and haters.
(Can't find any evidence of this joke on the internet, but it's probably been heard at the MCG or Claremont Oval a few times before)

Q: What's a Shark from Richmond or Claremont called?
A: A Tiger Shark!

And on a similar theme this one just came out of no-where.

Q: What's the difference between a Richmond Tiger and a Claremont Tiger?
A: The Richmond one is a bit Dusty, and the Claremont one is covered in Moss.

“Police may have to rethink the timeline of William Tyrrell's disappearance after CCTV photos of a local man leaving the Kendall tennis club suggest the boy may have gone missing up to an hour earlier than originally thought.”

This was an interesting article I came across today.

“Police may have to rethink the timeline of William Tyrrell's disappearance after CCTV photos of a local man leaving the Kendall tennis club suggest the boy may have gone missing up to an hour earlier than originally thought.”

Take away the google part of your above link to that Daily Mail article published this arvo, and the article can be accessed by everyone (not just you).
And a summary of the article will appear in Bigfooty (like below), as opposed to only a dead link the way you posted the link to the article.

So the purported 'abductor(s)' had a head start of at least an hour?

If I've got this right, the suggestion is that someone rang a local cop first to tell them William was missing. This local cop Wendy Hudson, who grew up in Kendall and was at the Tennis Club was overheard talking about a missing child on the phone by a witness just before he left the club at 9.43am.

The call to report William missing to 000 wasn't made until 10.57am.

If Wendy Hudson was talking to someone about a missing child at 9.43am and the missing child was William, who set the FM up to ring 000 at 10.57am?

When you call the local cops over anything, it can be kept off the Running Sheets and it isn't until 000 is rung that it goes in the public record.

Wow ....

If I've got this right, the suggestion is that someone rang a local cop first to tell them William was missing. This local cop Wendy Hudson, who grew up in Kendall and was at the Tennis Club was overheard talking about a missing child on the phone by a witness just before he left the club at 9.43am.

If Wendy Hudson was talking to someone about a missing child at 9.43am and the missing child was William, who set the FM up to ring 000 at 10.57am?

When you call the local cops over anything, it can be kept off the Running Sheets and it isn't until 000 is rung that it goes in the public record.

Wow ....

Exactly.

So if Williams last proof of life was up to nearly 2 hours earlier than the current time line, there’s all the POI and suspects whose previous alibis and movements that morning that will need re-evaluating, and them possibly being reinvestigated.

What a potential mess.

Last edited:

Wow ....
Surely phone records will tell if a phone call went to Wendy Hudson at that time and who rang her? If it's the case, the FM telling the 000 operator they'd been searching for 20 minutes and agreeing that William had been missing for 20 minutes is even more suspect.

In saying that, the phone call to Hudson meant it's very unlikely the 000 call was at 10.57am, unless that 000 call was made an hour after everyone else knew WT was missing.

The times are all over the place (for us) but surely the cops know the true timeline of everything that went on that day, apart from the precise time William went missing.

Anybody know what phone the FM used to ring 000? Was it the foster nanna's landline?
Yes I believe so.

I believe the phone call was made “upstairs” in the FGM house on a landline.

There was a female neighbour around whilst the phone call was made but she wasn’t in the same room as FM.

Last edited:
Surely phone records will tell if a phone call went to Wendy Hudson at that time and who rang her?
Not so easy if any calls to landlines, mobiles computers or laptops were made from a computer/laptop or mobile using VoIP software or via a Skype like App.

The exact source of the receivers incoming calls would not show up like they do for normal phone calls.

So it might not even be a 2nd mobile phone that has provided new evidence for this case.

Possibility just that they’ve identified some evidence of calls made and/or received as per my above scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back