Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
This is the part which is intriguing. If there was a genuine accident, you ring 000 and report and get help ASAP.
But the overwhelming narrative that’s been pushed is that he’s been taken. Listening to interviews on the podcast the FFC sounds like a politician talking, reiterating similar stories, highlighting poor boy, this has never happened before etc. Even before this latest search and the POI statement I remember thinking of the way the interview was spoken. Very confident, almost over confident.
No mention of hearing a car speed off down the road, or seeing it. The lady across the road was out having a durry. Surely she’d see/hear this.
Like you said, at the very least, there’s a level of supervision not there and an apparent very tight timeline with which WT to disappear

Generally speaking, if it's a genuine accident AND you have nothing to hide, you call 000.

Generally speaking, people involved in criminal activity, under the influence of drugs or drug dealing, in possession of child pr0n or weapons or where a child has been abused physically or sexually, may seek to cover up an accident or tamper with evidence or the accident scene to prevent these other illegal activities being discovered.

I'm not aware of the foster carers or foster carers mother having any such criminal history, I'm simply speculating in general about possible motives for someone covering up an accidental death.

Generally speaking, if it's a genuine accident AND you have nothing to hide, you call 000.

Generally speaking, people involved in criminal activity, under the influence of drugs or drug dealing, in possession of child pr0n or weapons or where a child has been abused physically or sexually, may seek to cover up an accident or tamper with evidence or the accident scene to prevent these other illegal activities being discovered.

I'm not aware of the foster carers or foster carers mother having any such criminal history, I'm simply speculating in general about possible motives for someone covering up an accidental death.
Yes, of course and you wouldn't think that being labelled "bad carer" or "careless" or "inattentive" would have been sufficient motivation. So maybe there was something else we are not aware of? Something like the reason the Homicide cops would apply for an AVO for another child perhaps??

The trick would be getting two bikes in the car and taken to the dam. Lucky that did not happen, because they searched most of the dams in the immediate area. The bike itself is sturdy, not likely to be broken in a fall. The rider on the other hand...... five/six foot fall landing on your head with no helmet?

No, never said he was injured by the secateurs, just mentioning that those tools within easy reach, with the bikes parked underneath, would have been something most parents would have seen was a potential risk.

Yes, our house is the same. No kids here and lots of potential for injury or death. No paedos as far as I know ;)
Sounds dicey - take care Lady O!

ps. The thing about the bikes in the dam is meant to be a little tongue-in-cheek

This is the part which is intriguing. If there was a genuine accident, you ring 000 and report and get help ASAP.
But the overwhelming narrative that’s been pushed is that he’s been taken. Listening to interviews on the podcast the FFC sounds like a politician talking, reiterating similar stories, highlighting poor boy, this has never happened before etc. Even before this latest search and the POI statement I remember thinking of the way the interview was spoken. Very confident, almost over confident.
No mention of hearing a car speed off down the road, or seeing it. The lady across the road was out having a durry. Surely she’d see/hear this.
Like you said, at the very least, there’s a level of supervision not there and an apparent very tight timeline with which WT to disappear
Is there a type of charge for negligent homicide? Or death by negligence? I’m not across the law very much and certainly not criminal law in NSW...

Yes, of course and you wouldn't think that being labelled "bad carer" or "careless" or "inattentive" would have been sufficient motivation. So maybe there was something else we are not aware of? Something like the reason the Homicide cops would apply for an AVO for another child perhaps??

Yes I struggle with this scenario - "Accidental death will make me look careless, like I'm not a good mother, it may ruin my reputation, my good standing and there will be a FaCS investigation and I might lose my other children"

Because these reasons also apply to an abduction scenario.

"A child disappearing on my watch will make me look careless, like I'm not a good mother, it may ruin my reputation, my good standing and there will be a FaCS investigation and I might lose my other children"

Yes I struggle with this scenario - "Accidental death will make me look careless, like I'm not a good mother, it may ruin my reputation, my good standing and there will be a FaCS investigation and I might lose my other children"

Because these reasons also apply to an abduction scenario.

"A child disappearing on my watch will make me look careless, like I'm not a good mother, it may ruin my reputation, my good standing and there will be a FaCS investigation and I might lose my other children"
That’s maybe why the time on the proof of life photo was changed - to demonstrate a smaller time frame in which to have a child unsupervised?

Trying to minimise any potential offending, even if the only offending is being negligent ...

Possibly more afraid of losing her husband and his reaction if the kid that she goes on constantly about having such a special relationship with the FF, them being two peas in a pod and inseparable, under her careless supervision and on her watch, died in a stupid and entirely preventable accident. (IF that's what happened)

She also emphasises 'our family' a lot. The kids might have become the glue in their marriage.

Do you think he knows?

Possibly more afraid of losing her husband and his reaction if the kid that she goes on constantly about having such a special relationship with the FF, them being two peas in a pod and inseparable, under her careless supervision and on her watch, died in a stupid and entirely preventable accident. (IF that's what happened)

She also emphasises 'our family' a lot. The kids might have become the glue in their marriage.

Yep, another possible scenario. But can you imagine keeping that secret for 7 years? Blows my mind.

That’s maybe why the time on the proof of life photo was changed - to demonstrate a smaller time frame in which to have a child unsupervised?

Trying to minimise any potential offending, even if the only offending is being negligent ...
William was being supervised when the photo was taken so it doesn't demonstrate anything like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made this into a handy image for those friends on here who haven’t listened to the podcasts or who are hearing impaired -

Here female former foster person is being interviewed by the reporter over the phone about how she feels about the house not being cordoned off by police when WT went missing:

“One Last Roar” 32 mins in

Where’s William? Podcast
Former female foster carer

“I mean - you see on, you know, you see road accidents, they get cordoned off”

“Why wouldn’t you cordon off the scene where a child gets... where a child’s missing?”

“I mean, I think. I think they most definitely need to change. 100 percent.”

You’ve gotta hear it to believe it. She trips herself up BIG TIME.
“where a child gets...” where a child gets what?

You can hear her correcting herself. You can hear her brain ticking over. She’s messed up.

Attachments

• 21DF3F53-6CB0-4D45-8434-E10220773FD0.jpeg
    21DF3F53-6CB0-4D45-8434-E10220773FD0.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 78
We should ask them!!! I’m not sure. They are ghosts online. Identities wiped out.

They’ve definitely worked hard to do that. The names are suppressed I believe because they’re foster carers (to protect the kids identities too?) but great lengths have been gone to in order to conceal further.
A quick google search does pop up results though. More on one than the other. Some bloke got in huge trouble for publishing names and photos.
What I can’t work out is if quite a few people recognise the suss behaviour, why didn’t the cops?

I made this into a handy image for those friends on here who haven’t listened to the podcasts or who are hearing impaired -

Here female former foster person is being interviewed by the reporter over the phone about how she feels about the house not being cordoned off by police when WT went missing:

“One Last Roar” 32 mins in

Where’s William? Podcast
Former female foster carer

“I mean - you see on, you know, you see road accidents, they get cordoned off”

“Why wouldn’t you cordon off the scene where a child gets... where a child’s missing?”

“I mean, I think. I think they most definitely need to change. 100 percent.”

You’ve gotta hear it to believe it. She trips herself up BIG TIME.
“where a child gets...” where a child gets what?

You can hear her correcting herself. You can hear her brain ticking over. She’s messed up.
Sorry Kat but you're ignoring everything other than FFM's guilt in your quest. Perhaps it was going to be '...when a child gets taken/abducted', but she didn't know if he'd been abducted or had run away so changed mid sentence?. She may not have wanted to believe he'd been abducted.

They’ve definitely worked hard to do that. The names are suppressed I believe because they’re foster carers (to protect the kids identities too?) but great lengths have been gone to in order to conceal further.
A quick google search does pop up results though. More on one than the other. Some bloke got in huge trouble for publishing names and photos.
What I can’t work out is if quite a few people recognise the suss behaviour, why didn’t the cops?
If anyone suggested they were guilty, and like really really went for it, they would go after that person and have them locked up.

That’s why as a couple, they’re terrifying.

They even tried to bully the commissioner with that letter they sent him, but he just flat out didn’t reply. He wasn’t having it.

It’s hard to do what’s right, but people are starting to find the courage to ask the hard questions.

Sorry Kat but you're ignoring everything other than FFM's guilt in your quest. Perhaps it was going to be '...when a child gets taken/abducted', but she didn't know if he'd been abducted or had run away so changed mid sentence?. She may not have wanted to believe he'd been abducted.
Don’t be sorry sprockets. I think your posts are charming. Really just heartwarming.

Tend to agree that the latest search, drip feeding of info, and maybe not confirming just who the POI is and other things, that it’s a tactic to get people worried, stressed and likely to talk, or make mistakes.
Hopefully it works. A young boy is gone because someone has been hiding things. Hasn’t had a chance to grow up, or be farewelled the way he should be, by his whole family.

Do you know how many nutters are out there that would do god knows what if they were able to be traced or contacted?
What, the sort of nutters that make or enable (either unwittingly or deliberately) little kids disappearing without a trace, never to be seen or heard from ever again?

So, bad luck if they turn out to be innocent?
Obviously, I have no idea as to their individual or collective innocence or guilt, but what I can say is that whenever I have been left to supervise a toddler who bounces off the walls from dawn to dusk, I have never let them out of my sight for a single second, not just because of paedophiles, but because of other risks such as snakes, dingoes, flash flooding, out of control motor vehicles, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back