Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Obviously, I have no idea as to their individual or collective innocence or guilt, but what I can say is that whenever I have been left to supervise a toddler who bounces off the walls from dawn to dusk, I have never let them out of my sight for a single second, not just because of paedophiles, but because of other risks such as snakes, dingoes, flash flooding, out of control motor vehicles, etc.
We were discussing why they wouldn't want an online presence, when the case is far from resolved and hostile speculation is rife. Would you?

We can compare the lime green rimmed bike in that pic with any videos or pictures online of William riding his bike prior to that fateful Kendall trip.
It was a birthday present from the fosters.

Do you know how many nutters are out there that would do god knows what if they were able to be traced or contacted?

I’m more worried about people that are allowed to care for “not-their-child number 2” for 7 more years after losing “not-their-child number 1” .... and then allegedly harming said child left in their care and then causing the police to be so frightened for said child’s safety that they not only took her away to a different home but took out two AVOs out to protect her from them.

Those are the kind of people that worry me. And to be fair, the media know where the fosters are and the most harm that’s come to them is being asked a question in the coles carpark. It’s hardly the stuff of vigilante attacks is it?

Before they moved, everyone knew where they lived. They were perfectly safe in their forever home.

If the police felt they were in harms way they’d be offered police protection.

What about William? Who was protecting him?

I’m more worried about people that are allowed to care for “not-their-child number 2” for 7 more years after losing “not-their-child number 1” .... and then allegedly harming said child left in their care and then causing the police to be so frightened for said child’s safety that they not only took her away to a different home but took out two AVOs out to protect her from them.

Those are the kind of people that worry me. And to be fair, the media know where the fosters are and the most harm that’s come to them is being asked a question in the coles carpark. It’s hardly the stuff of vigilante attacks is it?

Before they moved, everyone knew where they lived. They were perfectly safe in their forever home.

If the police felt they were in harms way they’d be offered police protection.

What about William? Who was protecting him?
So you’d rather they didn’t suppress their online profiles so that you and others have the ability to contact them, harass them, until they “come clean”. Right.
This is what I’m still talking about, but you keep digressing.

So you’d rather they didn’t suppress their online profiles so that you and others have the ability to contact them, harass them, until they “come clean”. Right.
Millions of Australians know who the FPs are, where they live and how to contact them, but could not be bothered contacting them or harassing them, and are perfectly happy to let the due process of law takes it's course as appropriate.

Nope. Not at all. But it would be good if they had the same rights and responsibilities as every other citizen. That’s all.

So, bad luck if they turn out to be innocent?
Taking your eye off the kids for "five minutes" and one of them falls over/off something: bad luck.

Taking your eye off the kids for "five minutes" and one of them is abducted from the home: unbelievably bad luck. Un. Bah. Leevable.

Taking your eye off the kids for "five minutes" and one of them falls over/off something: bad luck.

Taking your eye off the kids for "five minutes" and one of them is abducted from the home: unbelievably bad luck. Un. Bah. Leevable.
James Bolger? It happens and doesn't need to be by someone experienced or even an adult.

James Bolger? It happens and doesn't need to be by someone experienced or even an adult.
Definitely gotta be extra careful when you're at a shopping centre. Has nothing to do with this case, however.

The real parents have had their names published, I’m not sure why, as originally they were suppressed for the same reasons as the FC’s.
As a side note, I’ve also been reading about the case of the 2 older campers who were murdered by GL. Someone mentioned that he could’ve done similar things before, and as a pretty smart sort of a person (he’d have to be being a pilot) these sorts of people take the challenge of getting away with such things for so long as a sort of “game”….. and take pride almost in outsmarting others.
I wonder if this similar trait could apply to the WT case?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You weren't suggesting WT being abducted isn't believable?
What I said was very easy to understand (note the "from the home" and "five minutes" parts, which are kinda crucial).

The scenario you've advanced (a child being abducted from a shopping centre) as a like-for-like with this case is bizarre.

I decided to re-read the 000 call and instead I found this transcript with a Statement Analysis. The only comment I would make is that saying "sorry?" is more likely that she didn't clearly hear what the operator said, rather than she was actually sorry. Most Aussies would use it instead of "pardon?". I don't know the person or her qualifications, but I thought it interesting, as well as the comments that follow. If you don't want to read it, scroll on by.......

Did the former foster mum graze her hand on the day WT went missing? Were her hands photographed by police?
Thanks in advance.

Did the former foster mum graze her hand on the day WT went missing? Were her hands photographed by police?
Thanks in advance.

There was something about she fell over whilst playing with the kids but I never heard/read if this was looked into.
It seems so many things were missed or overlooked early on. Everything should be tested.
I suppose LE may of been planning to do such things when they suddenly found out later that someone remembered they saw 2 cars on the street so the focus shifted to those

Thanks in advance.

Just a media report "In two statements made to police after William’s disappearance, the foster mother said on the morning in question she slipped and grazed her right hand while playing with William outside the Benaroon Drive house" It is very steep.

Just a media report "In two statements made to police after William’s disappearance, the foster mother said on the morning in question she slipped and grazed her right hand while playing with William outside the Benaroon Drive house" It is very steep.

Do we know what part of her hand it was? Back or palm?

I decided to re-read the 000 call and instead I found this transcript with a Statement Analysis. The only comment I would make is that saying "sorry?" is more likely that she didn't clearly hear what the operator said, rather than she was actually sorry. Most Aussies would use it instead of "pardon?". I don't know the person or her qualifications, but I thought it interesting, as well as the comments that follow. If you don't want to read it, scroll on by.......

Amazing. Thank you.

Wanted to share this with you.
Maybe Wendy H gave police the tip off, not FD or former foster father? Or maybe WH and LT and FMFC or a combination?
There was some confusion caused by Donoghue as to the time he left the Tennis club and the time his wife said he arrived home, compounded by the incorrect time on the CCTV at the Tennis Club. According to his wife, he arrived home much earlier than normal, and yet it still took him something like 20mins to do a trip that takes 5mins. There was no confirmation that WH took any call, (about WT or some other child) nor did it seem that his early departure was related that. I don't recall that there was any explanation of why he left early nor why it took him so long to get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back