Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
The FFC says in her walk through interview she drove to the riding school, which used to be on the corner of batar creek rd and cobbs and co road, where police have been looking.

This is one aspect of this case that sits uncomfortably for me. Other issues that have been raised, I can find myself as explaining away, or within the range of normal behaviour.

This aspect troubles me because I don't see the drive mentioned any where else.

It was done before MFC arrived home so presumably the only car available was FGM.

The drive was apparently done before the 000 call but not mentioned on the 000 call. Unless we are only getting an edited version of this 000 call, I cannot come up with a satisfactory explanation for not mentioning this in the call.

The other bit that troubles me is she says that she was seen by a truck driver. Paraphrasing "the truck driver thanked me because he thought I'd pulled over but I hadn't pulled over I had my head out the window looking for William"

I know the FFC has a tendency to talk a lot and include lots of details, but this feels like she is preempting.

She's providing an explanation for why she was seen pulled over on the side of the road by a truck driver.

Yet as far as I'm aware that truck driver has never come forward and no appeals have been made for him to come forward.

I mean for all we know the truck driver could have done it. He could have been parked on the side of the road having a smoko and seen young WT running down the road and taken him.

As a parent, I would want him and anyone I laid eyes on to come forward and be interrogated. He was in the area when a crime was committed.

I've always wondered if this recent investigation was done because this truck driver came forward.

Good point.

Have attached photos on the FFM car for anyone interested.

Attachments

• 34EA40BE-E94C-4A78-B1EB-45F5F0053C4A.jpeg
    34EA40BE-E94C-4A78-B1EB-45F5F0053C4A.jpeg
    668.2 KB · Views: 45
  • DCAE9C9C-804A-4949-86B2-7C874E67D946.jpeg
    DCAE9C9C-804A-4949-86B2-7C874E67D946.jpeg
    649.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 7CAB33F1-7D05-4AD1-A9CF-80CA90FF63B4.jpeg
    7CAB33F1-7D05-4AD1-A9CF-80CA90FF63B4.jpeg
    762.9 KB · Views: 37
I always found the FFs video walkthrough with the police at the scene to be bizarre… I can’t explain it but it always seemed really off to me.
Also I always found the FPs immediate lean to ‘he’s been taken’ to be so strange. They have said some weird sh*t.. but then again I’ve never lost any of my kids.
It is the first thing Maddie McCanns mother said as well. “someones taken her”

I would be scouring bush before accusing anyone of taking WT.

Only reason to immediately think so is if biological family made threats/comments
They did scour the bush, and the search teams did the same. Kids run off and hide, or explore, and don't realise how far away they are from home. Scouring the immediate area was the first thing to be done. You would naturally hope he hadn't been taken away but it would jump into your mind.

Some interesting videos by this lady, theres 2 or more others :
Details about the spiderman photo at the end of clip.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I just wanted to acknowledge on this forum the heartbreaking event that happened in Tasmania today.. May all our thoughts be with the children’s family’s and friends and the whole Davenport community.
True that. Can you imagine being one of the parents. Sounds like a freak accident. Hopefully nothing negligent

So what have we got after all that?

- scraps of cloth
- a handful of bone fragments
- ?

Next time come dig them out of my backyard and save the taxpayers $1 million or whatever this latest operation cost us.

At least it is done I suppose and we can rule out that little Will is buried anywhere there, but, surely they are going to have to spin this pretty hard to make it sound like a sucessful op?

So what have we got after all that?

- scraps of cloth
- a handful of bone fragments
- ?

Next time come dig them out of my backyard and save the taxpayers $1 million or whatever this latest operation cost us.

At least it is done I suppose and we can rule out that little Will is buried anywhere there, but, surely they are going to have to spin this pretty hard to make it sound like a sucessful op?
Sometimes (mostly) the cops need to rule things out rather than rule them in. On this occasion it seems the information received was bogus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes (mostly) the cops need to rule things out rather than rule them in. On this occasion it seems the information received was bogus.

They may be building a case? We haven’t heard anything from forensics so maybe they don’t want any alleged perps to know info about the evidence they have? IDK just guessing.

Searching for Spiderman
The Disappearance of Three-year-old William Tyrrell by Ally Chumley

“On the inquest’s first day, she (Allana Smith) couldn’t get past the revelation that FACS weren’t asked to conduct a review of FFFC and FMFC’s suitability as carers after William went missing. And that they still had Lindsay (LT).”

You guys! I’ve been reading this book 📚 (above) and it’s so good.

I’ve changed the pseudonyms to make it clear who is who for this thread.

Is that the Frank Abbott theory book?

Searching for Spiderman
The Disappearance of Three-year-old William Tyrrell by Ally Chumley

“On the inquest’s first day, she (Allana Smith) couldn’t get past the revelation that FACS weren’t asked to conduct a review of FFFC and FMFC’s suitability as carers after William went missing. And that they still had Lindsay (LT).”

You guys! I’ve been reading this book 📚 (above) and it’s so good.

I’ve changed the pseudonyms to make it clear who is who for this thread.

Who is Allana Smith and how does she fit in?

Thanks.

Who is Allana Smith and how does she fit in?

Thanks.
She is a foster child advocate.

She overturned the suppression order to reveal William was in foster care.

She sat with bio family and supported them at the inquest.

#breaking

Both foster parents have pleaded NOT GUILTY to the common assault of a child.

In making orders continuing to prevent the media from reporting on aspects of these proceedings, the Magistrate told the court there is a risk of publicly linking the investigation into William's disappearance to the assault allegations and there is a high risk of prejudice.

#breaking

Both foster parents have pleaded NOT GUILTY to the common assault of a child.

Some more new details on this morning's court proceedings below.

'The couple’s legal representatives entered their pleas in front of a magistrate at Hornsby Local Court.
Neither the child nor the couple can be identified for legal reasons, while non-publication orders also restrict media reporting on the nature of the allegations.
Journalists, legal representatives and the foster parents all watched Friday’s proceedings over audio visual link.'

William Tyrrell’s foster parents plead not guilty to alleged assault of a child
'... the magistrate ... She also criticised the “relentless media attention” devoted to the boy‘s disappearance.'
Police Prosecutor Amin Assaad told the court the complainant in the matter is scheduled to be reinterviewed by the police before the end of the year.
The completed police brief of evidence is scheduled to be served in February, the court heard.

Barrister Dauid Sibtain, representing the media, argued that it was not necessary to make a suppression order over the evidence in the case and that criminal proceedings in open court should be able to be reported on.

The magistrate said journalists are rarely a presence in most assault matters involving children, mentioned in court, and that recent coverage of search efforts to find William‘s remains included publication of details “even when there has been nothing to report”.'

Some more new details on this morning's court proceedings below.

And this

William Tyrrell’s foster parents appear in court
'The foster parents of William Tyrrell have pleaded not guilty to a charge of assaulting a child who is not the missing toddler and will argue they should be dealt with under the Mental Health Act.

Magistrate Robyn Danes has banned the reporting of any evidence in the case after saying there may be innuendo that it was connected to three-year-old William’s disappearance.

“Or, that is, as child abusers they probably did it,” the magistrate said during a fiery hearing at Hornsby Local Court on Friday.

She said the non-publication orders over the evidence were necessary for the safety of the couple because she believed they were at “real risk of harm” and she said she could not understand the interest in the case.'

'“What is not clear is why this matter is of such interest,” she said.

She said there had been relentless reporting of William’s disappearance even when there was nothing to report.'

“The risk that (the foster parents) are seen as somehow connected to the disappearance of William Tyrrell based on innuendo or misplaced information is significant,” she said.

The Daily Telegraph and other media organisations had argued against the suppression of evidence in the interest of open justice but the foster parents successfully sought the non-publication orders.

Solicitor Sharon Ramsden, appearing for the woman, said they would be making an application under section 14 of the Mental Health Act which allows a person who is charged with a criminal offence and suffers from a mental health impairment or cognitive impairment to avoid a finding of guilt and a criminal record.

Counsel for the father foreshadowed making a similar application.

Police are preparing to reinterview the alleged child victim, the court was told.

The magistrate said the proceedings had become “antagonistic”, she had been sent volumes of material which she couldn’t read and she was making the same non-publication orders she had proposed to make on November 23 when the case first came before her.

“I feel like, again I will be quite frank, that I’m being dictated to by all the representatives.” she said.

'The case was adjourned to February 22'

Last edited:

Some more from the above Daily Telegraph article this morning, specifically on the progress of the William Tyrrell case investigation.

Isn't it a bit early for Dr Mallett to be claiming that the area can be excluded, when it is also reported that it is not yet known whether any of the items found over the last 4 weeks, are relevant to the investigation?

'... Dozens of exhibits including scraps of fabric and bones believed to belong to animals were collected during the operation with many still undergoing forensic analysis.

It is not yet known whether any of the items are relevant to the investigation but police did not have a clear breakthrough while on the Mid-North Coast.

“It was always going to be a needle in a haystack,” one police source said.

“Seven years is a long time in terms of finding something in those conditions ....”

'Investigators will now brief Deputy State Coroner Harriet Grahame on their findings, with the inquest into William’s disappearance expected to resume early next year.

“A lot of resources were spent on the search but at least now that area can be excluded,” Dr Mallett said.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back