Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Both this comment and the comment of the douche canoe before are extremely generalised and sound really trashy..

Good parents do go to gaol and good parents do get their children removed.

To say ‘good parents don’t get their children removed’ is as incorrect as saying ‘bad parents get their children removed’, and obviously that isn’t the case.. their are plenty of bad parents out there with kids.
Common sense must prevail.

Good parents go to gaol?

I’ll bite.

How are they good?

The biological parents are ***** and don't deserve the privilege of having children.

I don’t know the bio parents but no one here has said that about the FPs. No one has come out and called them *****. No one is on his thread calling FM a Karen, or a murderer or a piece of crap foster parent.... they could but they don’t. No one is calling FD a creep or a weirdo. No one is saying that.

And just because the bio parents probs don’t have enough money to sue you doesn’t mean you can just say anything you like about them.

When William is found, and he will be found one day, he’s going to be returned back to his bio family.

Being a mum or a dad is sacred. Birthing and carrying your children is sacred even if the State takes them away.

The bio family have had everything taken from them. I wish them all the best and I hope William is found and that they can have their dignity and hope restored somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t know the bio parents but no one here has said that about the FPs. No one has come out and called them trash. No one is on his thread calling FM a Karen, or a murderer or a piece of crap foster parent.... they could but they don’t. No one is calling FD a creep or a weirdo. No one is saying that.

And just because the bio parents probs don’t have enough money to sue you doesn’t mean you can just say anything you like about them.

When William is found, and he will be found one day, he’s going to be returned back to his bio family.

Being a mum or a dad is sacred. Birthing and carrying your children is sacred even if the State takes them away.

The bio family have had everything taken from them. I wish them all the best and I hope William is found and that they can have their dignity and hope restored somehow.

Clearly they don’t deem it sacred enough because they didn’t care for him enough to keep him in their care.

Good people & good parents don’t have their kids taken off them and placed in to foster care.
They also aren’t in and out of gaol with regular monotony.
Now it doesn’t make them “trash” but they’re certainly not model citizens.

So what's your excuse for the stolen generation then?? Good people and good parent's do have their children removed unfortunately and then sometimes they are placed into the care of unfit carers. Braxton Slager, Tialeigh Palmer just to name 2, I'm sure there is many more as well that has been suppressed from the public IMO

So what's your excuse for the stolen generation then?? Good people and good parent's do have their children removed unfortunately and then sometimes they are placed into the care of unfit carers. Braxton Slager, Tialeigh Palmer just to name 2, I'm sure there is many more as well that has been suppressed from the public IMO

Using the stolen generation as an example shows your diminished mental capacity to engage with.

You’re a fool.

Again, using a federal government policy targeted at one section of the population is nothing compared to case-by-case community orders.

laughable to even suggest it

What about all those little boy's placed in care in boy's home's and abused by Preists.

What about Tialeigh Palmer, placed in the hands of a rapist and murderer.

What about Braxton Slager placed in the hands of people who were more worried about drug's and alcohol, that lead him to drown in a green slimy pool, with drug's in his system.

These cases are all under Government policies, policie's that are still "FAILING" to this day. So yeah our Government haven't learnt a thing from Government policies since the atrocious Stolen Generation

What about all those little boy's placed in care in boy's home's and abused by Preists.

What about Tialeigh Palmer, placed in the hands of a rapist and murderer.

What about Braxton Slager placed in the hands of people who were more worried about drug's and alcohol, that lead him to drown in a green slimy pool, with drug's in his system.

These cases are all under Government policies, policie's that are still "FAILING" to this day. So yeah our Government haven't learnt a thing from Government policies since the atrocious Stolen Generation

You want a list of parents that have killed their own kids? Or nah? Which I would wager would be far higher than court mandated foster parents.

No system is perfect. But don’t start saying absolute verbal diarreah that good parents go to gaol etc when they clearly do not.

You want a list of parents that have killed their own kids? Or nah? Which I would wager would be far higher than court mandated foster parents.

No system is perfect. But don’t start saying absolute verbal diarreah that good parents go to gaol etc when they clearly do not.

Sorry I didn't mention anything about jail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Engage respectfully thanks , be mindful that William's biological parents were out of the picture when William was taken and that they've been cleared of any involvement.

I've had to remove posts and the engagements against them, so don't be surprised at how much had to be deleted.

I'm not sure what forum you are referring to, but there was a user who regularly posted veiled threats of legal action and that led to another forum saying this user was the FFC or closely connected to the fosters.

Before that accusation happened I was curious about the user and her threats too so started messaging her and she's not the FFC. I think most people will be disappointed to learn who she is.
Is it a certain female federal parliamentarian who seems to think that the Bali 9 should've been released from Indonesian prison and returned to Australia to be given a hero's welcome? Please tell me by DM and tell me forum url so I can have a look.

I was looking for this photo earlier. It shows how high that retaining wall on the lower driveway is in relation to the height of the Police working below (arrow).

But that building above (circled), is that part of the same house or next door/across the road? It looks too high up but then, the blocks are very far apart. Confused.

1639812833488.png

I was looking for this photo earlier. It shows how high that retaining wall on the lower driveway is in relation to the height of the Police working below (arrow).

But that building above (circled), is that part of the same house or next door/across the road? It looks too high up but then, the blocks are very far apart. Confused.

View attachment 1299360
I think that’s a different house in the background.

Regarding the common assault matter:

*The alleged incident occurred on Sydney's upper north shore this year
* The mother will apply to have the case heard under the Mental Health Act
* The foster father is considering whether he will do the same
* Police will re-interview the child soon before the end of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back