Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:

Calling legal eagles out there -

The matter of the child who the police allege has been assaulted by FPs

Was this matter held in a children’s court?

Is domestic violence within a family ever heard in a children’s court?

Will LT be represented with her own solicitor? How does the justice system support victims who are minors in these matters? Do they have a liaison officer who supports the child?

Thank you!

She's not even classed as a suspect at this point in time. They've ruled out every other POI they know of and she's the only one left, and of course she's a POI, she was there when he disappeared.

This is your post and what I responded to:

Sure, but I bet the fosters aren't their only focus.

So you agree then, that she is their only focus atm! Thanks.

This is your post and what I responded to:

Sure, but I bet the fosters aren't their only focus.

So you agree then, that she is their only focus atm! Thanks.
No, I don't agree. She's the only POI at this point in time, but that doesn't mean she's their only focus, they'll still be trying to rule in or out that he was abducted for one, so will be searching for other POI's.

BTW what's a team game?

No, I don't agree. She's the only POI at this point in time, but that doesn't mean she's their only focus, they'll still be trying to rule in or out that he was abducted for one, so will be searching for other POI's.

BTW what's a team game?

Do you have any evidence or links, reports etc that support that investigators are still looking into a stranger abduction theory?

Do you have any evidence or links, reports etc that support that investigators are still looking into a stranger abduction theory?
I don't have any evidence they are still investigating possible abduction. But based on this recent fruitless waste of time and resources seemingly initiated by receipt of 'intelligence', it would seem to be a huge oversight, borderline negligent, if they have now completely excluded abduction as a possible theory.

What other people/scenarios do you think they should have investigated?
Nothing they haven't already investigated, sadly. If William was abducted and they don't have the guy by now then the chances of apprehending him are low.

It's possible that the intelligence received recently was sound and the police are keeping their cards close to their chest. Fingers crossed.

Nothing they haven't already investigated, sadly. If William was abducted and they don't have the guy by now then the chances of apprehending him are low.

It's possible that the intelligence received recently was sound and the police are keeping their cards close to their chest. Fingers crossed.

The one thing I don't think they have investigated so far is a "friendly abduction". They seem to have dismissed this after the first day or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one thing I don't think they have investigated so far is a "friendly abduction". They seem to have dismissed this after the first day or so.

A friendly abduction might imply knowledge the family was going to be there, all the planning that would go into that and when it would probably be a lot easier to snatch William somewhere near his own house rather than from off the lawn on a large block in a quiet cul-de-sac in a rural area.

Has Mr. Savage actually been ruled out completely or is he still a possible do we know?

I think police were hoping that the current/last search would be the last and the POI would have enough against them for a charge.
But I hate to say, that 7 years is a bloody long time for a lot of things to happen- evidence disappears (through time and perhaps further involvement through tampering), stories change, people and witnesses have died, people may collude and get stories the same. Only an opinion….

The evidence they got from the last search could also be included in the next inquest too, some evidence may need further investigation to build up confirmation for a charge

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A friendly abduction might imply knowledge the family was going to be there, all the planning that would go into that and when it would probably be a lot easier to snatch William somewhere near his own house rather than from off the lawn on a large block in a quiet cul-de-sac in a rural area.

Has Mr. Savage actually been ruled out completely or is he still a possible do we know?

Yes, a quiet cul-de-sac in a rural area would be easy for a professional.

I'm not implying either the bios or fosters were involved in this theory. There may have been someone else who had WT's best interests at heart and did not think either family were likely to provide a suitable or safe home environment. If so, this person has not been a POI.

I'm not implying either the bios or fosters were involved in this theory. There may have been someone else who had WT's best interests at heart and did not think either family were likely to provide a suitable or safe home environment. If so, this person has not been a POI.
What "professional"? That's ridiculous.

What "professional"? That's ridiculous.
No one knew they were going to Kendall on that day.

No one followed them into Kendall from Sydney.

It would have to have been an opportunistic abduction but I don’t think WT was abducted.

Even FGM didn’t know they were coming a day early until they phoned her whilst in the car on the way.

Daycare educators were told by FM they were going to Port Macquarie. They didn’t even know the kids were going to Kendall specifically.

So like someone came to rescue him from the fosters? Why? Was he being mistreated?

Who would have the motivation to try to take him to a safer home?

Is there such thing as altruistic kidnapping? Seems kind of ridiculous to me but I just don’t know.

It would have to have been an opportunistic abduction but I don’t think WT was abducted.

Even FGM didn’t know they were coming a day early until they phoned her whilst in the car on the way.

Daycare educators were told by FM they were going to Port Macquarie. They didn’t even know the kids were going to Kendall specifically.

You're agreeing the theory of a professional abduction is unlikely?

You're agreeing the theory of a professional abduction is unlikely?
Super unlikely unless it was ordered or coordinated by FM or FD or FGM.

They’re the only ones who could have facilitated this I think.

I haven’t given much thought to the idea that WT was trafficked or that F family was paid off for passing him on, but I have heard that theory mentioned. In the recesses of my mind it terrifies me, which is probably why I haven’t really considered it.

Or did it for revenge maybe??

Anything could be possible, considering nobody has been held responsible for William's disappearance

Almost every abduction is opportunistic.

I am just bouncing possibilities around; purely speculative:

Years ago, there was an episode of an American tv series, I think it might have been CSI:Miami, where a foster child had gone missing and it turned out that the abductor was a foster child welfare worker who wanted a better life for the foster child because both the foster parents and the biological parents had let the poor kid down.

Years ago, I was watching a Discovery Crime documentary where the FBI or DEA was conducting an undercover cocaine sting operation, and a set of parents offered their children as collateral to be given several kilos of cocaine on credit.

Anyone else have any wild but nonetheless plausible theories that may have been unexplored by police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back