Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
Do we know anything about FGM? How old was she? With respect, did she have any health issues which might have clouded her perception of things? Dementia, Alzheimers or similar? I'm wondering what her plans were after selling her home. I understand she wasn't interviewed, or am l incorrect?

Absolutely I think a jury will want to see forensic evidence including some DNA evidence. I don’t think the case will be prosecuted on circumstantial evidence.

Regarding LT she may have been threatened and coached? And I bet you $1 million her foster carers never consented to her seeing a psychologist whilst she was in their care. I’m sure the poor kid is seeing one now.

My issue is that the dogs called in to search for WT initially like when he first went missing, they didn’t find his scent. There was a police dog that looks for missing people, then they brought in a cadaver dog and reportedly none of them picked up his scent?! That’s what makes me thinks he was never there that weekend.

Personally I don’t think FFM and FFD will ever face justice, but not for the reasons you are thinking.

My understanding was the dogs did pick up his scent but only to the perimeters of the property, nothing beyond that. Which appears to rule out the "he wandered off" theory.

Do we know anything about FGM? How old was she? With respect, did she have any health issues which might have clouded her perception of things? Dementia, Alzheimers or similar? I'm wondering what her plans were after selling her home. I understand she wasn't interviewed, or am l incorrect?
I believe she was 81 at the time. I think she stayed the night at a friends house the night after the “disappearance” of WT.

Edit: I’ve also read that she was know to have been pretty ‘rough’ like, in terms of, “hey he’s hit his head - you should get rid of the body” type of rough.

Last edited:

depends which article you read:
At 48 Benaroon Drive, police sniffer dogs picked up William’s scent, but only within the boundaries of the property.

seen both and noticed the original similar to this are not as common given turn of potential events.

No they picked up no scent.

“Sniffer dogs have failed to pick up any scent of the three-year-old William Tyrell on the NSW mid-north coast, fuelling fears he may not have wandered away from home.”

Wikipedia says:

"The police detection dogs were brought in and they managed to detect Tyrrell's scent, but only within the boundaries of the backyard.[12]"

If I click on [12] it takes me to this article:

Why? They need to keep some things to themselves. It’s policing 101.. only release snippets on information and try and catch the prep out in a lie or on something the person did would know.
Good point and it seems it could be these things that might be tripping a Suspect up. Do think the media variances are annoying though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as answers are needed for this case, I feel the latest article from Daily Mail UK is just way off and grasping at straws.

What are peoples theories on motive?

Was this a carefully premeditated murder of a child and if so why? If the FF decided they didn't want WT, why not hand him back to the department?

I've seen the theory of an accidental death that was covered up, but again what's the motive in covering up a genuine accident (a fall, a drowning, hit by a car)? Yes, a death would prompt an investigation and FF would be under scrutiny to check their suitability as foster carers, but so too does a child that went missing on your watch.

And then what's the motive to keep pushing for police to investigate the case? Why not go quiet after 12 months?

I'm genuinely baffled by this case. I think there's so much the public don't know.

From my understanding the children were a pair and had to remain together in the foster system. So if William was handed back, the sister was most likely to have been taken as well. It's a definite motive IMO

Last edited:
And then there's this article from 16 September 2014:

"Superintendent Paul Fehon says neither police sniffer dogs nor cadaver dogs have been able to pick up any sign of the boy, fuelling fears he may not have wandered away from home"

So conflicting reports which seems to be a theme in this case. Probably more likely to find out what happened to the MH370 before we find out what happened to WT.

As much as answers are needed for this case, I feel the latest article from Daily Mail UK is just way off and grasping at straws.

If anything out of this article Mr Don

From my understanding the children were a pair and had to remain together in the foster system. So if William was handed back, the sister was most likely to have been taken as well. It's a definite motive IMO

Agree - probably the strongest motive I’ve read.

Just wondering why these two had to be a pair when KT went on to have 2 other full biologically related children and yet LT stayed on with the former foster carers?

Is it a two for one deal? Do FACS just give children away to wealthy families as a “pidgeon pair?” like how the heck does this system work?

Were KTs other two kids just not part of the deal and why not? Also why are children given away when bio mum perfectly competent to take care of younger two?

Since when are children just given out to wealthy childless couples?

Wikipedia says:

"The police detection dogs were brought in and they managed to detect Tyrrell's scent, but only within the boundaries of the backyard.[12]"

If I click on [12] it takes me to this article:

This is an informative article.

It says also “ Even the grandmother’s house was searched, top to bottom, but there was nothing. Not a scrap of clothing, not a footprint in the dirt, not an errant tyre track. Police dogs were brought in and they managed to find William’s scent, but only within the boundaries of the backyard.”

Tell me again he was at the house because I’m really starting to believe William never made it from McDonald’s to Benaroon Drive.

And whoever was responsible for WT death or disappearance has had no problem dragging the entire town of Kendall down with them.

How many lives had the perpetrator(s) destroyed? How many reputations? How many family units?

Just wondering why these two had to be a pair when KT went on to have 2 other full biologically related children and yet LT stayed on with the former foster carers?

Is it a two for one deal? Do FACS just give children away to wealthy families as a “pidgeon pair?” like how the heck does this system work?

Were KTs other two kids just not part of the deal and why not? Also why are children given away when bio mum perfectly competent to take care of younger two?

The perception in the houso estates is that the locals are the 'breeders', and the cutest of the kids are taken away from their biological parents by NSWPF and FaCS to become the adopted children of the Supreme Commanders in the Republic of Gilead, whom God and Mother Nature quite rightfully deemed should shoot blanks and be barren, just like in the Nobel Prize winning novel "The Handmaid's Tale".

After William's 'disappearance', KT applied to get her daughter back from foster parents at Blacktown Court, and the same magistrate who rubber-stamped the original order for removal of William and LT (to fulfill a FaCS order for a pigeon pair of kids), denied the application for return of her child, and threatened that if she kept on applying for return of her daughter, that he will sign order for removal of her other children (so that they can 'live or die' as foster children too). I read this in a facebook post years ago, and I have not corroborated this. (Could somebody corroborate or disprove this please?)

Last edited:

I think the system try and keep the family link together as much as possible. So keeping WT and LT together would be the preferred option.

Unfortunately the other 2 children didn't remain with bio mum, with the toll of William going missing it has impacted her mental health immensely and those 2 younger children are now in care as well, but remained within family links

I think the system try and keep the family link together as much as possible. So keeping WT and LT together would be the preferred option.

Unfortunately the other 2 children didn't remain with bio mum, with the toll of William going missing it has impacted her mental health immensely and those 2 younger children are now in care as well, but remained within family links

Holy crap. This is absolutely devastating. I hope she can be reunited with all of her children one day.

Wow that is a pretty nasty threat via a judge. I have not heard of this information before, if this was the case was there action taken to report this judge or apply for the matter to be heard in a higher court?
I do not know, but I doubt it. KT was presumably using a court duty lawyer, so appeal would have been impossible.

I read this in a facebook post years ago, so I am not certain that this is exactly what happened, but the general giste of it is consistent with the facts of the case, so I believe it likely to be more or less true.

The name of the magistrate was not quoted, to the best of my recollection.

That you have not seen, heard, or read, hide or hair about LT, is indicative that some of her child rights to privacy are being protected and respected, as they should be.

Careful what you right about this child (LT), as she might be reading this thread and be a little confused and upset with what you have written about her tonight.

Sorry have deleted the post. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

I guess I’m trying to say that when someone is cared for in the foster system and is the responsibility of the Minister (like a ward of the State) and they go missing and 7 years later they’re still not found and then their sibling was still left in the care of the family that lost the first child (I mean - they had a responsibility to not lose him) it makes me question how safe the system is and I just wonder where the line is between public accountability for the well-being of children under ministerial responsibility and the need for privacy of the individual children.

Everyone in our community has a vested interest in keeping children safe from harm. Some of this process should have transparency and in this way agencies should have accountability to the public.

Last edited:
A red rag found at the search site yesterday.

'Red piece of material found in creek bed in William Tyrrell search
Investigators sifting through tonnes of dirt have found a new item in their hunt for missing William Tyrrell.
December 6, 2021 - 9:39PM'

and p5 of the Daily Telegraph today

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 11.16.10 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 11.12.20 am.png

A red rag found at the search site yesterday.

'Red piece of material found in creek bed in William Tyrrell search
Investigators sifting through tonnes of dirt have found a new item in their hunt for missing William Tyrrell.
December 6, 2021 - 9:39PM'

and p5 of the Daily Telegraph today

View attachment 1293479

View attachment 1293476
Hmmm

Attachments

• received_707343470237812.jpeg
    received_707343470237812.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 183
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad