Do elephants have long memories?

Remove this Banner Ad

Crannypete indicates that he is a Hawthorn supporter, I doubt it!

He probably dreams of being a Hawthorn supporter, but, from his posts, is most likely a child of Collingwood cheer squad members.

I'm relatively new to BF but would love to read some of crannypete's earlier work.

Does anyone have any links to threads he posted on before he was apparently red carded?

Could we start a crannypete quotes thread?

I'm relatively new to BF but would love to read some of crannypete's earlier work.

Does anyone have any links to threads he posted on before he was apparently red carded?

Could we start a crannypete quotes thread?

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/search.php?searchid=7543732

Learn to internet...

the other week was s**t brother i got my centrelink payment and headed down to frankston to my favourite brothel and the only available girl was my step sister

it wasunt so bad we both just keeped our eyes closed

brothers its nice to be on a webiste that doesnt call me a ******** or a w***er all the time

not plugger brother but i did have a job in cranny a few years ago i was called the joy boy i had to get the penis hard so it would go in the bitch i think he was a NTTAWWT i had to help him along its ok i wared a glove

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much best joke I've ever heard.

I've re-told it to soo many people. Every single one of em look at me like I'm a *ing idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back