Game Day Doggies about to discombobulate The Orange

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty incredible to watch a skinny 20 year old stand his ground , plant his body & mark with two defenders on him . And as he usually does, kick the goal. One day he’s going to kick 10

Last edited:

Post-Vietnam Lieutenant Dan from Forrest Gump might be a better kick than those two at the minute.
That is actually very funny 😂

However Naughton has been much better this year despite missing that one. Jamarra has been terrible though

Generally playing well.

But a few critical errors. The freijah and O’Donnell error hands them a goal.

Then a minute later VDM misses west with an easy handball which rushes the kick and he misses.

12 point turnaround in a low scoring game.

English getting manhandled in the ruck. Centre clearances 6-1.

Effort has been good, hope we go on with it.

Why does Jordan Lewis hate us so much? His commentary is unbearable.

Is it because Harbrow almost decapitated him? Or because we ended the hawks dynasty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does Jordan Lewis hate us so much? His commentary is unbearable.

Is it because Harbrow almost decapitated him? Or because we ended the hawks dynasty?
No, its because he's a fool.

I feel obliged to post this clip whenever the subject of Jordan Lewis comes up as evidence.

It will forever amuse me.

Got to say making the trek to ENGIE Stadium probably wasn't my smartest move. It's cold, damp and mostly empty. Glad we're up

Do they still have their cheer squad end mic’d up and playing through the speaker systems to make it sound like there is more than 5 of them there?

Do they still have their cheer squad end mic’d up and playing through the speaker systems to make it sound like there is more than 5 of them there?
I assumed it was just stuff pumped through the speakers.
Some one in the cheer squad has a drum.

The only time I’ve been there was the prelim and I see no reason to blend that with any new memories.
I'm trying to go to every ground over the next 3 years and this shouldn't have been my pick for the first outside of Melbourne and Canberra

So haven’t seen the game but looking at the stats is there to say if we improve our poor efficiency inside 50 we should give it a big shake given the weight of inside 50s?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back