Review Dogs Run Out Of Legs And Lose To Collingwood - Rd 4 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

For Schache to get 4 touches, 1 marks and 0 tackles and be a liability as second ruck is damning. If we are to persist with English he needs a 50/50 split.

Never thought I’d say this but we need Tom Boyd back. Least he’s far more competitive in the middle. Trengrove also as the main ruck.

Naughton as the CHF.

Can someone explain to me why we have a four foot three bloke that can’t kick more than 40 mts kicking out from fullback ?

Yeah I get that he hits a target but they are generally within 20 mts so why not put Suckling there to kick it long with a run out and get it 80 mts away from goal ?
Was quite surprised that JJ wasn't taking more of the kickouts. His speed and Suckling's booming kick seem like the main assets you'd want in your kick outs

So far it appears nothing’s changed from the past two seasons they’re still playing like a very ordinary football side. If the issues in the front half of the ground could be addressed the side could go somewhere this year, but given its the fourth year in a row where it’s been systematically dysfunctional I’m not holding my breath.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

For Schache to get 4 touches, 1 marks and 0 tackles and be a liability as second ruck is damning. If we are to persist with English he needs a 50/50 split.

Never thought I’d say this but we need Tom Boyd back. Least he’s far more competitive in the middle. Trengrove also as the main ruck.

Naughton as the CHF.

Boyd not ready. Trengove in for Schache that effort cant be accepted.

Richards out for Williams.

Daniel’s decision making is great usually, but he shouldn’t be kicking out. He should be the receiver of the 20-30 metre kicks from full back, the ones he can pierce through the middle. The poor kid will be crushed if he loses kicks out and plays on.

We see it, so how long till the coach wakes up to it and gives the kid some help?
Trengove hopefully puts his hand up.

Schache was terrible tonight. Zero presence. English at least tackles, Schache didn't even do that.

And that Macrae fellow. He's doin' just fine..

Thank you Chicago. Someone finally mentioning Macrae. We all love Bont of course, but Macrae is killing it. A workaholic who gives a consistently very good performance and his skills are magical.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep what is up with this guy? His last quarter vs Hawthorn was phenomenal, where did that Schache go the last 2 games? It's always the same issue with Schache. He doesn't have enough hunger.

Every coach he has had since he was 16 has said the same thing.

We need to accept Boyd and Scache are not the answer and draft or chase another KPF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schachie is too soft. I can't wait for Boyd to come back into the squad. Atleast Tommy tackles and gets into the firezone

I'm over wood. I know the club won't make a call on him. They lack balls.

We need to accept Boyd and Scache are not the answer and draft or chase another KPF

Naughton is the answer as the KPF. The problem is he either will have **** all help from a second KPF/Second ruck either in the forward line or someone who offers more in the ruck.

Schache unless someone tapes the ball to his chest offers nill. He’s not explosive nor strong and his lack of “want” for the ball is probably the worst of it.

My answer to it is to have 2 of Boyd/Trengrove/English as the ruck/tall forward combination and Naughton at CHF. Let’s find an experienced tall defender so we don’t feel the need to push Naughton back.

Schache is a big flanker. Not a KP in heart - needs to get on his bike and work betwen the arcs. Still crossing fingers on Boyd (getting arthritis)...

Skill errors and ran out of legs in that one.

We played worse last week against a bottom side, tonight we were much better against a Grand Final side.

Annoyed to lose it but in the scheme of things it’s not the worst loss we’ve had.

We’re still a young side, we’ll learn from it.

Naughton is the answer as the KPF. The problem is he either will have **** all help from a second KPF/Second ruck either in the forward line or someone who offers more in the ruck.

Schache unless someone tapes the ball to his chest offers nill. He’s not explosive nor strong and his lack of “want” for the ball is probably the worst of it.

My answer to it is to have 2 of Boyd/Trengrove/English as the ruck/tall forward combination and Naughton at CHF. Let’s find an experienced tall defender so we don’t feel the need to push Naughton back.

I’d honestly rather have Lin Jong at FF than Schache coz at least Jong will have a f&cking dip.

I cannot stand watching Josh shirk issues and not compete anymore, he is a bloody embarrassment

Skill errors and ran out of legs in that one.

We played worse last week against a bottom side, tonight we were much better against a Grand Final side.

Annoyed to lose it but in the scheme of things it’s not the worst loss we’ve had.

We’re still a young side, we’ll learn from it.

That team was not a grand final team, not even top 8 playing like that

I want to put my head in a microwave every time Mitch Wallis gets the ball outside of 50. Please swap him and Dunkley’s roles, please.
It's strange.
Wallis was excellent forward late last year. Dunkley killed it as a pure inside mid.

The pressure and running ability of Lipinski and Greene would make us better, no?

Individually they might not be anything special but I think they add more that Gowers and Dickson to the balance of our forward half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back