Game Day Dogs V Cats 6/4 AO / Bevo V his Nemesis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vandermeer with the weak pressure again. Getting around him is trivial. The whole point of a pressure forward is to make it difficult for the opposition to move the ball efficiently.

With Sanders, Gallagher and Bramble looking solid, what role is there for Caleb Daniel in this team? I don't think he's a wing, he's a liability in defence, West and Weightman better forward options...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can s**t on Vandermeer if you want but if that were Macrae it would have been two Cats players first to the ball with Macrae 25m away.

Meanwhile Dale is genuinely pathetic at half back and needs to be dropped.
Bailey Dale and Caleb Daniel have been clearly worse than VDM, Dale for the year.

Not a VDM fan at all but his defensive efforts shots on those 2 and offensively they have been offensive

On SM-S926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

composure is the difference here

And coaching.

And team selection.

And having a ruck that gives a s**t.

And a $1m KPF that can win a contest.

But I actually agree - despite all of that s**t we’d win this game if the majority of the players could calm the heck down and execute properly.

If we are to win maybe Naughton and Jamarra need to get a couple of kicks

Having Macrae as sub is xxxxed

The boys are having a real crack….. just need to be a bit smarter in the middle and how we defend to stop them.

We are creating plenty of good chances but we seem to give up an easy couple of goals straight after. We need to get the momentum our way quickly in the fourth to have a chance because I can’t see us stopping them totally from scoring

Keeping in touch but just can’t crack that 10pt margin. Good late recovery, when they went up 28 I thought we’d fall apart but responded well.

Loving Gallagher’s game. Still can absolutely win this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back