Game Day Dogs vs Saints (who the heck is Bytel?!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bytel is today's winner of the Majak Daw Award.

We are going to find out what the word "HUBRIS" means.

We need Roarke to have a big game.

Potentially tough matchup for our midfield today. They've been flying, but not sure we've truly been tested yet. Libba has flown under the radar but not properly held accountable. Could be a real challenge for him to overcome the presence of Jimmy Bytel today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m on the train from Castlemaine, this is the first game I’ve attended since we destroyed Essendon in August 2019. I’m feeling quite emotional, life under COVID was a massive clusterf**k inside a shitstorm, football has always been a steadier in my life and I’ve missed it.

Ive had a similar experience to Norm deGuerre and due to a verbal assault from Frankston’s finest I’ve always despised this mob. Their ungracious win when Clay did his knee only added to my opprobrium. * them and * their towns and their houses.

They’re really not in good form at all, apart from a purple patch v west coast they are limping along. I’m confident.

BRRRROOOOCCEE

I’m on the train from Castlemaine, this is the first game I’ve attended since we destroyed Essendon in August 2019. I’m feeling quite emotional, life under COVID was a massive clusterf**k inside a shitstorm, football has always been a steadier in my life and I’ve missed it.

Ive had a similar experience to Norm deGuerre and due to a verbal assault from Frankston’s finest I’ve always despised this mob. Their ungracious win when Clay did his knee only added to my opprobrium. fu** them and fu** their towns and their houses.

They’re really not in good form at all, apart from a purple patch v west coast they are limping along. I’m confident.

BRRRROOOOCCEE
You deserve a win brother. Enjoy.

Special Lucky Meal will do it tonight: chicken kiev, roasted veggies and bread pudding provided by the friend who drove from Diggers Rest to East Melbourne to pick me up from hospital yesterday. Not all Collingwood supporters are nuffs ;)

I am feeling pretty confident. Pretty, pretty, pretty confident.

Special Lucky Meal will do it tonight: chicken kiev, roasted veggies and bread pudding provided by the friend who drove from Diggers Rest to East Melbourne to pick me up from hospital yesterday. Not all Collingwood supporters are nuffs ;)

Sounds like they gave you some decent medication in hospital.

Hope all is well
Another one of my favourites - chicken kiev
I make a pretty good bread & butter pudding too
Great with dried sultanas

Confident

I've been in and out of RMH lately
Parking is a nightmare

Remove this Banner Ad

Back