Doin Drugs Big Willie Style...

Remove this Banner Ad

"Poor kid" is a deliberate cheat.

At what time in life do we begin to hold people responsible for their own s**tty behavior?

You may get various answers to that, but I'd dare to suggest that when a person's salary sneaks into the multiple hundreds of thousands, then they are indeed accountable for how they choose to conduct themselves while earning it.
Why the **** are you asking me? The sport is broken and the Dickheads That Be decide they deserve to know the contents of a 20-something's after party because...why?

Tell me Gillon and Hamish aren't snorting coke off shaved vulvas so we can have a laugh together.

Why the **** are you asking me? The sport is broken and the Dickheads That Be decide they deserve to know the contents of a 20-something's after party because...why?

Tell me Gillon and Hamish aren't snorting coke off shaved vulvas so we can have a laugh together.

Because you seem to have swallowed the stream of bullshit about "the poor kid" with gusto.

Because you seem to have swallowed the stream of bulls**t about "the poor kid" with gusto.
Yeah, because stupid young blokes are a myth. Ever done something dumb? You usually don't talk s**t, have a reflection on your past actions. I've done worse, not drugs, I'm too old for the chemicals they use but if I pass judgement on a naive country boy with too much money and time I'm a hypocrite. .

Yeah, because stupid young blokes are a myth. Ever done something dumb? You usually don't talk s**t, have a reflection on your past actions. I've done worse, not drugs, I'm too old for the chemicals they use but if I pass judgement on a naive country boy with too much money and time I'm a hypocrite. .

You sound like a real * up.

but if I pass judgement on a naive country boy with too much money and time I'm a hypocrite. .

Just because the AFL damage control mechanism calls every * up by a footballer "naive", you don't have to get on board. Nor do you have to blindly accept the carefully planted suggestion that this might be just a bit of harmless recreational white powder. We don't actually know that.

What we do know is that an AFL player deliberately cheated a drug test.

And in the end, it doesn't matter if a particular offence is or is not "naive". These ADULTS play a game for a living. Games have rules. It doesn't matter if you, I or the players think a given rule is all that sensible. No rules, no 6 figure income.

Incorrect disposal. No free kick, it was just "a lil mistake".
Ran 35 meters without bouncing. No harm done, he was just a bit over excited. Play on.

Just because the AFL damage control mechanism calls every fu** up by a footballer "naive", you don't have to get on board. Nor do you have to blindly accept the carefully planted suggestion that this might be just a bit of harmless recreational white powder. We don't actually know that.

What we do know is that an AFL player deliberately cheated a drug test.

And in the end, it doesn't matter if a particular offence is or is not "naive". These ADULTS play a game for a living. Games have rules. It doesn't matter if you, I or the players think a given rule is all that sensible. No rules, no 6 figure income.

Incorrect disposal. No free kick, it was just "a lil mistake".
Ran 35 meters without bouncing. No harm done, he was just a bit over excited. Play on.
Not calling for a free pass. If you look back I called for harder penalties for our two braniacs that got clembuterol in their cocaine. Likewise for the idiot bombers who faked their medications charts. Stupidity is no defence.

Throw the book at this stupid kid so the smart ones don't exploit the excuse. You don't need to feel sorry for him, i don't even know him but I do feel sorry for him.

What did Willie actually do and what was his rationale?

Have seen his insta post... bit hard to understand given he clearly didn't go to school, or at least finish it.

Maybe he just got one of those APS scholarships where the education part of being at school is wavered if they help the football team win a flag...

Well, at least he'll now have time to go back and get a proper education.

What did Willie actually do and what was his rationale?

Have seen his insta post... bit hard to understand given he clearly didn't go to school, or at least finish it.

Maybe he just got one of those APS scholarships where the education part of being at school is wavered if they help the football team win a flag...

Well, at least he'll now have time to go back and get a proper education.

I read his instagram post and was able to understand it despite all the spelling mistakes. Just like I understood your post despite you saying wavered rather than waived.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say he didn't test positive to performce enhancing drugs and nor is he suspected of testing postive. Give him a strike and 6 weeks suspension and make him go to schools 4 days a week to talk about the dangers of drugs and the dangers of life.
If anyone is guilty of performce enhancing drugs it's that nasty Shayna Jack, what a peice of work she is.

I say he didn't test positive to performce enhancing drugs and nor is he suspected of testing postive. Give him a strike and 6 weeks suspension and make him go to schools 4 days a week to talk about the dangers of drugs and the dangers of life.
If anyone is guilty of performce enhancing drugs it's that nasty Shayna Jack, what a peice of work she is.

The whole Rioli thing still doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

Shayna might not be as guilty as most first thought if this article has any 'substance'.

The whole Rioli thing still doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

Dunno what to believe, I wouldn't trust the Australian press to be objective though.

The Australian sports media is part of the marketing arm of the sports they report on. This is because A. Today's journalists are lazy * ers who are happy to be fed their stories the easy way and B. The more influentual sports can and do punish journalists who won't "play the game."

Best way to get at least some idea of what's going on is to take careful note of what is NOT said - which certainly clarifies the Rioli situation.

Nobody. Club, player, lawyer, media, AFL has even tried to say one thing. Nobody is saying or suggesting that Rioli did not, or might not have, deliberately cheated a drug test. There has been a half hearted attack on the competence of the testers, but not the slightest hint of denial that he did it.

Interestingly, this is one of the very few times in recent memory where a version of "I don't know how this happened and I look forward to clearing my name" has been conspicuously absent.

So we know one thing, 99% for sure. Rioli deliberately cheated a drug test. Which is a very large piece of information.

If we then look to where all of the damage control HAS gone, fostering the public impression that this is all about recreational drugs, we learn a little bit more.

It is important, too, that nobody has come out and actually stated that this is all about recreational drugs. It's just been repeatedly implied, and many people have obligingly adopted these suggestions as fact.

Last edited:
The Australian sports media is part of the marketing arm of the sports they report on. This is because A. Today's journalists are lazy fu** ers who are happy to be fed their stories the easy way and B. The more influentual sports can and do punish journalists who won't "play the game."

Best way to get at least some idea of what's going on is to take careful not of what is NOT said - which certainly clarifies the Rioli situation.

Nobody. Club, player, lawyer, media, AFL has even tried to say one thing. Nobody is saying or suggesting that Rioli did not, or might not, have deliberately cheated a drug test. There has been a half hearted attack on the competence of the testers, but not the slightest hint of denial that he did it.

Interestingly, this is one of the very few times in recent memory where a version of "I don't know how this happened and I look forward to clearing my name" has been conspicuously absent.

So we know one thing, 99% for sure. Rioli deliberately cheated a drug test. Which is a very large piece of information.

If we then look to where all of the damage control HAS gone, fostering the public impression that this is all about recreational drugs, we learn a little bit more.

It is important, too, that nobody has come out and actually stated that this is all about recreational drugs. It's just been repeatedly implied, and many people have obligingly adopted these suggestions as fact.

bUt he;S jUsT A 24 yO kiD wHO mAId a LIL mIStaKe!!!111!

I reckon Willie would be scanning the classifieds for a burger flipping job at Tiwi Islands McDonalds right about now. Glad we've stamped another cheater out of our game.

Sounds like the AFL is brewing up a cover up

Oh yeah.

The first alternate reality has gained traction with a proportion of folk, but that involves drugs so it is not going to have the desired effect with all sections of the population; so lets have a crack at something a bit more harmless and neat, and see if we can get a few more gullible idiots on board the sympathy bus.

Sources close to the West Coast Eagles (or sources close to Rioli, depending on the media outlet dutifully doing as they are ordered) reportedly believe that Willie (naively) couldn't be arsed waiting around any longer to produce a wee.

Sources close to ..... reportedly believe. Wow. Now there's a rock solid source. Not only can we not name the source, we can't even actually tell you if that's what they believe at all. They reportedly believe.

It's the vibe, man.

“Willie Rioli was frustrated that he could not produce a urine sample after several hours with Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority testers when he put a sports drink into his sample jar,” the report read.

“He will claim he was dehydrated and unable to produce a urine sample when he made the baffling decision to pour the drink into the jar provided for his sample.”

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Bulldust!
West Coast must think we came down in the last shower. :D

After several hours...pfft... drink some water idjit.

“Willie Rioli was frustrated that he could not produce a urine sample after several hours with Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority testers when he put a sports drink into his sample jar,” the report read.

“He will claim he was dehydrated and unable to produce a urine sample when he made the baffling decision to pour the drink into the jar provided for his sample.”

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA Bulldust!
West Coast must think we came down in the last shower. :D

After several hours...pfft... drink some water idjit.

Willie Rioli must be the most stupid person in the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back