Opinion Domestic Politics BF style

Remove this Banner Ad

trigger happy cops regardless of whether you are white, black, hispanic blah blah.

Carn Jimmy. This is pretty insensitive to what is happening right now.

While there are instances of cops shooting white people (a white Aussie lady was killed a while back in the US after approaching a cop she called) it’s proven that you’ve got an insanely higher chance of getting shot while unarmed if you’re black.

to pass it off like it’s indiscriminate is bizarre.

does anyone think a black guy could have walked around and fired arrows into a crowd today and lived to be sent home by the police?

Who exactly around these parts is giving it a free pass?

Lol more than a few!

I don’t get why you’d give movie star activism a second thought, is my point. Of course it’s vain, self serving, tinged with privilege and almost inevitably hypocritical. It’s also harmless. Just a weird thing to bring up is all.

While there are instances of cops shooting white people (a white Aussie lady was killed a while back in the US after approaching a cop she called)
Also Minnesota IIRC

The idea that lax gun laws are to blame when black Americans routinely get shot by the cops for carrying things that look vaguely like guns or reaching into their pockets for ID is... bizarre.

If you’re black in the US carrying a gun is the diametric opposite of bodily protection.

does anyone think a black guy could have walked around and fired arrows into a crowd today and lived to be sent home by the police?

Yes. Many many people think that.

The idea that lax gun laws are to blame when black Americans routinely get shot by the cops for carrying things that look vaguely like guns or reaching into their pockets for ID is... bizarre.

If you’re black in the US carrying a gun is the diametric opposite of bodily protection.
Man you are missing a bleeding *ingg obvious reason why cops are trigger happy with lax gun laws right there.. I like how you put the focus on one point as my sole reason good job.

I just wonder how someone would think it is a good idea to go down to a huge protest with weapons to “help police”.

He almost seems disappointed that they weren’t grateful for his help

I just wonder how someone would think it is a good idea to go down to a huge protest with weapons to “help police”.

When you are a rootin'tootin'godd ol'boy who loves making (white) 'Murica great again then you do what you can.

To me that's not harmless. It's harming the cause. It's not winning public over. The average Joe sees Leo take his private jet to accept awards for his activism and it isn't passing the pub test.

Saying 'hey maybe you don't need a personal plane you aren't a world leader' shouldn't be considered unreasonable for someone so passionate about global warming.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is though innit.
If America wasn't such a shitbag of a country with a huge poor population, high crime rate & cops that didn't think everybody was packing heat because they had rational gun laws do you think the kill rate would go down? I do I'm sorry if you wanna turn this into a JBC is RaCiSt by differing opinion douche nozzling wankathon but so be it.

When you are a rootin'tootin'godd ol'boy who loves making (white) 'Murica great again then you do what you can.
His clumsy choice of weapon perfectly reflects his thought processes. As he gets out his large bow and arrow and aims at the crowd

If America wasn't such a shitbag of a country with a huge poor population, high crime rate & cops that didn't think everybody was packing heat because they had rational gun laws do you think the kill rate would go down? I do I'm sorry if you wanna turn this into a JBC is RaCiSt by differing opinion douche nozzling wankathon but so be it.
Post liked for douche nozzling wankathon.

If America wasn't such a shitbag of a country with a huge poor population, high crime rate & cops that didn't think everybody was packing heat because they had rational gun laws do you think the kill rate would go down?

Yes.

Furthermore, if not for the huge systemic issues with racism in the police force in the US, black people wouldn't be disproportionately represented in that kill rate. Both those things can be true at the same time.

Last edited:
Also spare a thought for Obama watching all the hard work, goodwill and changes that he carefully and thoughtfully implemented being blown up and desecrated by the cheetoh’d president and his white supremacist supporters
Don’t worry Don is busy re-writing laws to ensure that it is legal to enter a Bear’s den in Alaska and kill sleeping bear cubs for your trophy walls 🤗

they truly are the most advanced civilianisation over there 🤔

it is scary though- huge military, power hungry and a leader who is .... well, an outright clown. The next four years is scary for us all.

Last edited:

I know

Lorena is a democrat the tweet was the Republican representatives comment.

People did complain when Lorena tweeted Elon Musk to * off when he threatened to pull Tesla out off California a couple of weeks ago.

Man you are missing a bleeding *ingg obvious reason why cops are trigger happy with lax gun laws

Is it that an increasingly militarised police force blurs the lines between actually policing a civilisation and being a soldier at war with civilians, and also appeals as a career path to insecure bullies with too much to prove?

Is it that an increasingly militarised police force blurs the lines between actually policing a civilisation and being a soldier at war with civilians, and also appeals as a career path to insecure bullies with too much to prove?
No I think it means if you live in a violent gun slingers paradise it's best not to go for ya pockets when a copper wants a chat.

Not condoning what happened to Floyd in the slightest but I honestly wonder if even half those bozos know why they are protesting.
I wonder if any stopped to think ‘This sucks, there’s clearly a systemic racism in many US police forces, but you know what’s killing Black Americans disproportionately even more right now? Covid-19. Congregating lots of people with poor health outcomes together right now is 100% going to result in more deaths in the cities rioting then would be killed by police in the next few years’. Figuratively taking the gun to their own communities with the current situation with the pandemic. So I guess that makes it not too many did stop and think it through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back