Doomsday Double: Journey to the West

Remove this Banner Ad

I definitely agree with your last point, It wouldn't just be the Perth trip but an accumulation of them all. I would imagine however that this last week without any travel will have the boys significantly fresher than we were last week.

I'm actually surprised that you guys don't have an east coast base for road trips, I've never done the flight myself but speak to those that do often through work and they say it's not the most pleasant trip to have to do on a regular basis.
Problem is both Eagles and Dockers would need to work together to do it. Needs to be a game on in Perth every weekend.

Dockers have only just finished their new Cockburn facility (yes them being in that suburb brings us many laughs) and Eagles have just started theirs. Obviously home facility comes first. But maybe once thats done we can pool some cash and invest in a shared Melbourne facility.

Dockers have only just finished their new Cockburn facility (yes them being in that suburb brings us many laughs)

I picture this is Ross Lyon to Adam Simpson?

28cn9t.jpg

Problem is both Eagles and Dockers would need to work together to do it. Needs to be a game on in Perth every weekend.

Dockers have only just finished their new Cockburn facility (yes them being in that suburb brings us many laughs) and Eagles have just started theirs. Obviously home facility comes first. But maybe once thats done we can pool some cash and invest in a shared Melbourne facility.

St kilda’s seaford facilitates would probably be perfect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back