Position DPP changes mid season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disappointed Tom Green didnt get Fwd/Mid

would have been 100% a keeper , Now just 90% :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many more adjustments are expected ?
Just before round 12 and round 18.
Anyone who did not get it this time will need to average more time in that position to get it.
For example
Bont currently has 30% forward. (this is a guess)
It will mean he requires 40% forward over the next 6 games to get it.

Anyone who did not get it this time will need to average more time in that position to get it.
For example
Im hoping Tom Green gets Fwd/Mid status which would mean 100% keeper for me

Wasn't the requirement for DPP 3 games played? Hough played 3 games with 100% of time in defence. How the * didn't he get DPP? That's actually criminal. Could have really used DEF/MID DPP right now, swing him to D8 to access NOD/Daicos money, then forget about him. They gave it to a bunch of players hovering around 35%, yet didn't give this one.

Wasn't the requirement for DPP 3 games played? Hough played 3 games with 100% of time in defence. How the fu** didn't he get DPP? That's actually criminal. Could have really used DEF/MID DPP right now, swing him to D8 to access NOD/Daicos money, then forget about him. They gave it to a bunch of players hovering around 35%, yet didn't give this one.
Wasn't it 4 games?

Wasn't the requirement for DPP 3 games played? Hough played 3 games with 100% of time in defence. How the fu** didn't he get DPP? That's actually criminal. Could have really used DEF/MID DPP right now, swing him to D8 to access NOD/Daicos money, then forget about him. They gave it to a bunch of players hovering around 35%, yet didn't give this one.
49b.jpg

Wasn't it 4 games?

1651472916807.jpeg

Wasn't it 4 games?
wasnt it 6??

Im hoping Tom Green gets Fwd/Mid status which would mean 100% keeper for me
green is a keeper in any position.

For example
my understanding was that it will be like a rolling turnover of players who have played the required time over their last 6 matches?

wasnt it 6??

green is a keeper in any position.

my understanding was that it will be like a rolling turnover of players who have played the required time over their last 6 matches?
Total year.
They will need to be over 35% for the year so far.
Less will get it next time.

Won’t they have to average 35% mid across the the majority of the 11 games to get it?
Yep. It may be hard to do. But I can dream.
It would mean Sicily is my only defender without dpp.
The Short move to the mids is golden for me as a Rioli owner.
He is back on the Chips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back