Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm20

Been Here A Long Time
Aug 27, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Commissioners, just curious to see if anyone else has built a good spreadsheet to track league history over the years.

We're 6 years into a draft based league and the spreadsheet I use is very manual, takes a ton of time each week to add details, but was interested to see what other commish's use.

Seen a couple of NFL based spreadsheets that seem good, but have a ton of data that isn't really relevant to AFL Draft based Fantasy.
peace.

Are you talking trades and free agents data or the actual drafting history.

The problem lies with UF not having an easy way to import export things from excel into the website.

Are you talking trades and free agents data or the actual drafting history.

The problem lies with UF not having an easy way to import export things from excel into the website.

Nah just more record keeping in terms of matches, H2H, more team/coach based stats, not player stats/

Nah just more record keeping in terms of matches, H2H, more team/coach based stats, not player stats/
Ah yeah, if only UF made it easy to export.

I spreadsheet my draft order and prior draft data for future reference. But i don't use a template as i only do it once a year

If you can save your league ID from the URL on the UF site (or just save the main league page into your favorites), you can revisit it after the site resets and look at previous years data, matchups etc.

I have the last 4 years of our UF keeper league saved in my favourites and they are all still accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back