Dustbin Martin quits

Remove this Banner Ad

And eat Pie Floaters, why Travis Boak stayed. No Pie Floaters in Geelong.

I think if you asked a majority of players in the AFL if they would rather play for the Tigers or Port Adelaide- est 1870, they would say the team with the superior culture and future that has made finals more than once this millennium. Which is Port Adelaide- est 1870.

I think if you asked a majority of players in the AFL if they would rather play for the Tigers or Port Adelaide- est 1870, they would say the team with the superior culture and future that has made finals more than once this millennium. Which is Port Adelaide- est 1870.

And Pie Floaters

Reckon we'll end up with picks 2 and 3 in the 2009 draft. Plus a couple of compo picks.

Agreed. You bloody nerds stand to win here.

** Though pick 2 is high price for someone who has yet to learn how to run out a game. Probably needs to get off the darts during season.

gws can pay him a million a year and give you precisely, dick.

but, i agree with you.... you'll most likely get a late first round pick somehow, i'd just be sad and disappointed if it were carlton.

the rumors going around about martin this year were scary. :eek:

Indeed, GWS is the only scenario where we have no bargaining position. If Brisbane are indeed keen, we'll get their high-ish first rounder.

As for the rumours, depends on how many were true. From the sounds of it, the worst ones weren't, but the rest absolutely were. Would be interesting if Richmond disclosed some more of what his troubles were if he left.

Tigers flogs are acting as if Cristiano Ronaldo or LeBron James has just bailed on them.

ffs, he's some young, B-grade bonehead who can't play 4 quarters. Calm down you sillys.

Would be the 2nd best mid at Essendon, and that's including the benefits your players got from the peptides.

The most strange thing i found out was that Dustbin requires a 24 hour minder the club pay someone to look after him 24 hours of the day every day of the week what a joke and makes me think wtf is up with Dustbin

Because he's got s**t for brains.

Pick 2 is nothing to write home about either

Especially when Melbourne turned pick 1 into picks 4 and 14 (even if they bungled both), St Kilda turned pick 2 into 200 games of amusement for every other club in the competition.

Pity about pick 1 one though hey, you dumb stupid disgrace of a club :):)

No need to bring Brendon Goddard into this.

BTW, we turned that pick 1 into Jesse Hogan (and Dom Barry and Chris Dawes.....)

Especially when Melbourne turned pick 1 into picks 4 and 14 (even if they bungled both), St Kilda turned pick 2 into 200 games of amusement for every other club in the competition.

Correction - pick 2 in the underage draft (Jesse Hogan) and pick 14. 4 was a regular first rounder.

what a grubby little man Ralph Car is...seen his dyed hair? He did the same with Cloke

I heard Martin is his only client left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ironic really, was one of the few players to perform against us few weeks ago in the finals. Maybe some other plodders on the team who did f all get paid more. Id be pissed too. I would leave if it meant I would go to a team that is more interested in playing footy. Sadly it seems Dustin isn't one of those type of players unfortunately. Weird times, his manager sounds like a real f uckwit though.

LOL Shitmound owned.

lol.gif
Love that gif. Ray Liotta brilliant

Was amused at the Judas calls on the Tuggers board.

Ironic considering they profited from a more talented judas in Nathan "I left to play finals" Brown

now now..you just concentrate on your "Young pups" who did so well in the b
and f..minson, murphy, cooney, boyd, giansiracusa...

now now..you just concentrate on your "Young pups" who did so well in the b
and f..minson, murphy, cooney, boyd, giansiracusa...
...Liberatore, Wallis, Roughead, Dahlhaus, Smith, Jones, Macrae, Hrovat, Stringer, Hunter.
All are signed for next year too, just like Richm...

... oh, sorry :oops:

...Liberatore, Wallis, Roughead, Dahlhaus, Smith, Jones, Macrae, Hrovat, Stringer, Hunter.

What about Markovic and Grant:p

What about Markovic and Grant:p
Grant has a 1+1 offer in front of him. Apparently a few clubs are also interested in him.
Markovic is goneski.

Who?
Of course they have signed...hardly got any other options ...lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back