Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts Round 23: Sydney v Richmond @ ANZ, Sat 30 Aug 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't taking on the intensity that you took into the Giants game in the first game give the season a good sense of even symmetry to the home and away season??. A night to celebrate where you came from by replicating that first game of the season would give the game a great sense of occasion.

I know you're trolling but I'll pay that one, our effort in that GWS match was deplorable so it's fair game as far as I'm concerned

Wouldn't taking on the intensity that you took into the Giants game in the first game give the season a good sense of even symmetry to the home and away season??. A night to celebrate where you came from by replicating that first game of the season would give the game a great sense of occasion.

probably still win though :p

Hah! Nice try.

Symmetry is overrated. Give me lumpy and deformed season if it equates to a run of 18-1 any day. :D

Hahaha.... No.

Surprised we haven't had more Tigers fans on here today, given that tomorrow is the most important match in their history ;)

Surprised we haven't had more Tigers fans on here today, given that tomorrow is the most important match in their history ;)

Yeah they are pumped to come 9th I tell you! Come on Swannies the rest of the competition needs a good Ninthmond lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you're trolling but I'll pay that one, our effort in that GWS match was deplorable so it's fair game as far as I'm concerned

Probably the opposite to trolling as I'm virtually conceding that we need you to let us win and no one is going to care less about a first round loss.

Winning washes away all sins and we have half a season of debauchery this season to wash away.

What if Naismish totally flogs the big mullet and gets BOG?
He'll be allowed to polish one of Pyke's boots, possibly both if he kicks some goals

I hope the weather clears up a bit tomorrow. It's been's miserable up here in Sydney for the last couple of weeks.

I hope the weather clears up a bit tomorrow. It's been's miserable up here in Sydney for the last couple of weeks.

Still saying chance of showers in the east, but only 1 mm according to the BOM website, so we should be ok as far as dry weather goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back