Discussion Earned The Right Book - Port Adelaide AFL jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoyable and well-presented. Perhaps the most surprising to me was the page by Jackson Trengove where he talks about his love for Port Adelaide and that he is an avid jumper collector now as well. I'd like to see a similar book(s) for our pre-AFL jumpers in future. I'm sure other teams fans would love a book of their own like this as well.

Enjoyable and well-presented. Perhaps the most surprising to me was the page by Jackson Trengove where he talks about his love for Port Adelaide and that he is an avid jumper collector now as well. I'd like to see a similar book(s) for our pre-AFL jumpers in future. I'm sure other teams fans would love a book of their own like this as well.
Definitely a lot of scope for Adelaide, Freo, Gold Coast, GWS and West Coast to make similar and have it be 100% complete, as could Brisbane to some extent (would be hard to document the Fitzroy side as accurately). Hoping this does lead to more books of the sort down the track. Our pre-AFL history would be tough to complete to the same extent as is possible for the AFL history, so I’m glad we have a checkpoint of 1997 that’s possible to do as well as those involved have done.

Definitely a lot of scope for Adelaide, Freo, Gold Coast, GWS and West Coast to make similar and have it be 100% complete, as could Brisbane to some extent (would be hard to document the Fitzroy side as accurately). Hoping this does lead to more books of the sort down the track. Our pre-AFL history would be tough to complete to the same extent as is possible for the AFL history, so I’m glad we have a checkpoint of 1997 that’s possible to do as well as those involved have done.
There’s already a Crowies book. Came out a year and a half ago. IMG_2263.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back