Toast Ed Langdon

Remove this Banner Ad

MrDanggazz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Noticed there wasn’t a thread up for this gun in the making yet (not that I could find) but I can’t sing the praises of this guy enough, he has taken his game to a whole new level and has really stood up this year. Quickly becoming one of our most important players and his form has been criminally underrated by the media imo. With the Hill brothers not having an impact on this season as of yet it was important to find someone to provide the class on the break away but also provide the run and carry from the backline when needed and Langdon has done that better then anyone.

Last edited:

Massive improver. Remember his Peel grand final game. He's playing like that every week now. Adding Brad Hill will be massive for our team. Two absolute gut runners to really help break the zones.

Look how bad GWS look without there runners at the moment.

Just typing this now thinking about how well Langdon is going and I just thought about Stephen Hill. What the * has happened to him.

Massive improver. Remember his Peel grand final game. He's playing like that every week now. Adding Brad Hill will be massive for our team. Two absolute gut runners to really help break the zones.

Look how bad GWS look without there runners at the moment.

Just typing this now thinking about how well Langdon is going and I just thought about Stephen Hill. What the **** has happened to him.

Hilly is either injured or being told not to run... he has no run this year or post GWS game and he has always been an incredibly hard worker. If he is injured it would be better to get him operated on or rested and get him right. He could barely move yesterday and as a S Hill fan it was very hard seeing him with no burst and no ability to sprint over distance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New fav of mine. Hard worker, runs harder then everyone else and pushes his body to run just as fast as he has in the first quarter in the last. That chase down, goddamn. Thought was going to win after that. But wasn't to be.
He's dominating and standing up- whilst others such as Hill just not doing enough. Will be top 3 if not already in the B&F

Our most improved player, we really do perform better with him in the side. Hope we sign him up soon.

Thought the rundown was special watching it live on TV but watching the replay when you know he's going to run him down is epic.
Great one to show the team. When he starts his chase he is behind Walters who doesn't chase and instead has a whinge to the umpire with his arms out.
Langdon then moves past the first North person laying a block.
I don't think it's an exaggeration to say he'd have been 30m behind the north player he ends up winding down.
The guy doesn't even come into screen until 3 seconds in and Langdon would've covered 15-20m in that time already. When on screen he's still 20m away easily.
Crazy chase.

Not his best game, but he still stood out against Collingwood in a one sided affair, man I hope he re-signs anyone know what he’s got left on his contract ?

Not his best game, but he still stood out against Collingwood in a one sided affair, man I hope he re-signs anyone know what he’s got left on his contract ?
expires this season

said he wanted to stay in an earlier presser, probably holding off for a pay rise with how well he has been going

Remove this Banner Ad

Back