Eddie says send North north

Remove this Banner Ad

That state election was a sliding doors moment.
Mate I posted about this a few years ago.
Since 1998 there has only ever been one f***ing term for the Liberal state government in Victoria. One in 26 f***ing years.
And that one term cost us Ballarat.

It does my head in. It does Euge’s head in.
Ted Bailleu is a piece of shit.

We could have been set and yet here we are 14 years later trying to figure out another exit plan.

I swear this club is cursed.

Mate I posted about this a few years ago.
Since 1998 there has only ever been one f***ing term for the Liberal state government in Victoria. One in 26 f***ing years.
And that one term cost us Ballarat.

It does my head in. It does Euge’s head in.
Ted Bailleu is a piece of s**t.

We could have been set and yet here we are 14 years later trying to figure out another exit plan.

I swear this club is cursed.
Funky Carl Medina acting CEO at Saints, that guy seriously flew under the radar in terms of any accountability for what’s happened to NMFC, very personable guy but when I challenged him about the Board structure when he was CEO and a Board Director he thought that was okay, NO Carl it wasn’t ok and just enabled those on the Board at that time to remain unaccountable for anything other than their tabs at the 19th hole 🙄

Good stuff from Mr Kurt ( one of our own on this board)

Won’t happen unfortunately our club will stuff it up and Collingwood will get it as for Hume Council didn’t we have plans to renovate their Town Hall into a North Entertainment Centre with Function rooms and Pokie Machines?

Won’t happen unfortunately our club will stuff it up and Collingwood will get it as for Hume Council didn’t we have plans to renovate their Town Hall into a North Entertainment Centre with Function rooms and Pokie Machines?
Is it fun being shitty about things that haven't happened?

That was 20 years ago lol. It's been redeveloped since then and it’s now a business start-up hub and functions venue.

The Community Hubs program, started by the Scanlon Foundation and Sonja Hood in Hume, gives our club a good connection with the council.

With all the growth in Kalkallo and Cloverton, the area will eventually be central to Melbourne, similar to Waverley 60 years ago and would make sense for a small boutique stadium.

It’s worth a discussion, particularly if the Mayor is a NMFC fan.

Alls I say is make it happen, Jenny.

This is just pathetic.
Canberra
Gold Coast
Ballarat (ripped away and gifted to the Dogs - that pissed me off)
Hobart
Bendigo?
Broadmeadows?
Why not NZ or Fiji or Darwin or Shanghai or Tokyo?
Jesus H Christ - just start winning some games FFS.

That was 20 years ago lol. It's been redeveloped since then and it’s now a business start-up hub and functions venue.

The Community Hubs program, started by the Scanlon Foundation and Sonja Hood in Hume, gives our club a good connection with the council.

With all the growth in Kalkallo and Cloverton, the area will eventually be central to Melbourne, similar to Waverley 60 years ago and would make sense for a small boutique stadium.

It’s worth a discussion, particularly if the Mayor is a NMFC fan.

Alls I say is make it happen, Jenny.
Will cost millions to set up a Training /Boutique as a new stadium will need a roof as if Tasmania and Darwin get one this one will need one.
Then it will to be a 15k to 20k stadium for corporate and TV then transport will need a train line direct to the ground .
Also who would you play there The 2xSA teams?GWS?Tasmania? and the cost of football going up the NMFC would to make at $3+ Million a year by playing there to make the $$$$ lost thru no Tasmanian games.
A training base yes administration base yes social base yes and other things yes then when ground is not in use other organisations can use it.

Will cost millions to set up a Training /Boutique as a new stadium will need a roof as if Tasmania and Darwin get one this one will need one.
Then it will to be a 15k to 20k stadium for corporate and TV then transport will need a train line direct to the ground .
Also who would you play there The 2xSA teams?GWS?Tasmania? and the cost of football going up the NMFC would to make at $3+ Million a year by playing there to make the $$$$ lost thru no Tasmanian games.
A training base yes administration base yes social base yes and other things yes then when ground is not in use other organisations can use it.
Just a place to base our NGA that has a decent catchment area would be good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back