Review Elimination Final, 2022 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Who were your five best players against Richmond?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Build Neale a statue
As gutted as I was with Lachie Neale leaving the dockers to join Brisbane, I have no animosity towards Lachie Neale.

I am happy Brisbane won tonight. I feared a repeat of last year's semi final vs the dogs in the Gabba.

As a neutral it was one of the most entertaining finals in the last 10 years.

Well done 👍

Just WOW! That was in the top handful of games I have been to live. Tremendous contest all night, great pressure, some great skills, close all night and the atmosphere was fantastic.

My Fab5- Neale, McStay, McCluggage, Bailey and Starcevich.

Also thought Payne, Andrews, Zorko and Charlie were good.

McStay did a superb job in the ruck once O went off, keep Joe away from the ruck, not physical enough.

Awesome match ... well done Lions.

It was one of the most entertaining matches I've ever seen. And Neale's performance was one of the best I've ever seen.

Not convinced about some of your players though ... Robinson, Matheson, Rich looked pretty slow. I guess Answorth and Raynor come into the side next week.

Hope you play Swans next week. If so, good luck. But not if you play the Dees!!

Our forwards put a lot more pressure on tonight.

Neale put in the tackle of the year on Bolton with 40 seconds to go. Probably the most straightforward htb all year. And not one of them had the guts to pay it. And how that Goal ump thought Lynch kicked a goal beggars belief. Everyone behind the goals knew it was a point. Even the Tiger players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My dad was watching in a pub in WA and had to leave at 3/4 time for his heart.

And he doesn't even care about AFL, he only cares about Charlie Dixon because he's the son of a mate. :D

Richo should be sacked for that insipid biased commentating
At least he's honest about it.

I was surprised about how invested Hodge seemed to be in our favour.

Back