austinthedog

Senior List
Jul 5, 2005
up north
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
bombers
I cant do this all season, we get so close every game but cant close the deal. We fall apart whenever there is pressure, ie the last quarter. I wont be watching any more of our games this year.

very frustrating. Every week we play alright then get overrun. The build up for next weeks match will be that we're the worst team in the league and have lost 7 in a row, yet anyone who saw today's game will know that we're competitive against every side, the Eagles are a class outfit and a narrow loss to them is nothing to be ashamed of. We really needed to win some games against easier sides earlier in the year.

Unlucky todays guys.Absolutley nothing to be ashamed about.Just a couple of class players short ie Hird & Lloyd
Must be hard to bear but all clubs have their down periods.
Good luck with rest of the season :thumbsu:
Big Man

some senior boys played alot better.. i like the performance of today... and we are 80% complete from beating good teams... stick in there boys our day will come

(Log in to remove this ad.)

everyteam has its own down period. Just be patient our day will come when we win the flag, its just not now. Lets take this season like a man and enjoy the young boys blossoms.:thumbsu:

Yeah it frustrates me,
it annoys me!!

But it's gotta happen sooner or later,
all teams no matter what club they are will always have a slump..
and Essendon's time is now.

Still,
I will always support them,even if they $hit me to tears and I hate em (but love em)..I will still turn up to games and cheer em on,but then again,I will sometimes say what I think..

Go Bombers.

Bring on 2007! ;)

austinthedog said:
I cant do this all season, we get so close every game but cant close the deal. We fall apart whenever there is pressure, ie the last quarter. I wont be watching any more of our games this year.
What a sook.

Think about what Richmond and Bulldogs fans have put up with for 20 years.

Essendon have had a great 10 years, but 8 weeks into a tough season and you're dropping your bundle.

Soft.

clad idiout said:
hahahaha suck :D:D:D:D
hahhahah thats very brave considering the cats performance...it sikened me like no other....what an absolute overation of a team....hope winning a inglorious night flag satisfied ur hunger turdface.....100pts...hahahahahahha!

They're almost there.

Dunno about you but I feel good about having Port next....they aren't exactly tearing it up.

We get another crack at Richmond and Hawthorn this year, we have Brisbane here, and we have North as well, although our record against them has been poor. And we'll get another crack at Carlton too. If we could ever just show up against Carlton, we'd beat em. Look at what Riewoldt did to them today.

I don't think we're the worst side on the comp.

Smokin_Joe said:
**ck off.

M29 said:
Go and masturbate with a cheesegrator you t-w-a-t.

Nice to see your obsession with us continue. Still owned...

Longy413 said:
You'd have to have a heart in order for it to bleed.

tissues.gif
?

whos with me... sticking the annoying ppl who post here from other clubs in the beaconsfield mine??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back