Podcast Ep. 5.32 - Yellow & Whack!

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Kane Mitchell tagged cotchin out of the game here recently, given the need for a tagger on Sloane in future games it is pretty clear it's time to develop one. Is dbj the man? I thought in his maggies days prior to the afl call up that could be a role for him and I still do now, defensive minded, aggressive in the contest, has the traits to be a good tagger I feel.

Will Rance play on Gray? Hartigan got the job for the Crows. May got the job for the Gold Coast, and Robbie is regularly playing on bigger stronger blokes. Buckley was silly enough to leave Langdon on him most of the day, who is a bit taller than Robbie but lighter and not as smart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most times after Jack Riewoldt kicks a goal he starts pointing in different directions, do you think he has picked up this habit from his past teammate Troy Chaplin, who excelled in this art form?

Macca uses that to fill awkward pauses. There are no pauses of any kind when Rick is on.

Lol I do breathe occasionally. When interviewing KT Portia doesn't even breathe

The whole it's half time argument is mute as that isn't actually taken into consideration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back